• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't wait for Antonio Cesaro & Sheamus O'Shaunessy to win the tag titles.

Fox318

Taker Brock had two huge luxuries in that A) Double juice, don't give a fuck if Vince is going to shout at me and Hunter isn't going to give either of them shit and B) They both took long breaks from TV afterwards, selling the match by virtue of contracts, not booking.

Totally agreed on all your points but especially on the lack of consequences. For fuck sake, we could be seeing an instant title rematch on Monday or next Monday more than likely!

Also that build was x vs x.

There isn't a single feud where Steph or a McMahon isn't the lead figure or chief person in the feud.

Now you have a bunch of writers composed of geeks, failed inide wrestlers, failed sitcom writers, and marks all trying to brownnose their bosses. So its why you end up with shit like Steph brow bearing everyone on the roster.

jmdajr

If Vince blew a gasket regarding Lesnar being cheered in Minnesota. How do you think Vince is going to react during Survivor Series in Toronto. A city that cheered heel Hollywood Hogan against face Rock. Not to mention they're probably going to boo the shit out of Goldberg since he's the guy who
accidentally
retired Bret Hart with a botched superkick.

fun!

CvlOcRSVUAIpq6s.jpg

Silent_Z

Seems like it. WWE's main website has her bio down as "Charlotte Flair" instead of just "Charlotte" now and all of the YouTube stuff from yesterday says the contract signing was between Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair.

The long awaited return of "Adrian" and "Alexander" is coming.

At least Rusev is a sufficiently rare/fake name that it's going to stand out in Google Interest checks and the like. Neville could use a first name though thanks to historical figures and Harry Potter. Probably similar motivations behind Emma -> Emmalina; need distinctive names to accurately gauge awareness etc.

Sasha Banks is hot fucking garbage on the mic. She talks in the same pattern all the time and it just grates on me. Same shit, constantly. I've noticed that the only time Charlotte reverts to typical catchprash shit, is when Sasha gives her nothing to work with.

Or they just put their 6 top stars in the ad. The last option could be fun, though.

It's Raw right after a PPV. Of course we're getting PPV re-matches

god what does it say that somebody working for Georgia Bulldogs and a minor league team needs a part time job for benfits?

As he stated in the video, Schiavone wants to stay busy, and Starbucks wouldn't be the place I'd see him working. although, what fan wouldn't want to have their name called by a former wrestling commentator for a cup of coffee?

You guys wanna hear a sad joke. Sami Zayn.

What is a sami zayn?

As he stated in the video, Schiavone wants to stay busy, and Starbucks wouldn't be the place I'd see him working. although, what fan wouldn't want to have their name called by a former wrestling commentator for a cup of coffee?

Probably not the wrestling fan who doesn't want to see someone they have fond memories of working at a coffee shop

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You guys wanna hear a sad joke. Sami Zayn.

The natural feud for him is Rusev with the US title, but Roman just backdoored his way into it via drug test so Sami kind of has to sit stagnant. I'm guessing he loses this feud with Brawn Strongman and does move onto that, though.

They just don't have enough talent with the brand split, really. Who else is he gonna take on? Jericho would be okay, but Jericho's busy finishing up his run w/Owens.

Angry Grimace

Face Sasha sucks with mic work but heel Sasha was pretty legit

That's because her gimmick revolves around her acting like a Bayley-esque "inspiration to children," which is pretty bad when she doesn't either look or sound the part.

Nekofrog

Banned
Much like her Boss gimmick and dabbing, the term ratchet I feel has come and gone. Dated af

Some things associated with a character will never be dated. A chant like that is both an endorsement of the crowds approval of the character (it's a kayfabe chant, not a crowd actually shitting on the performer) and a characteristic that helps define a specific portion of said character. It's sorely missed in regards to Sasha.

Hex

Banned
Face Sasha sucks with mic work but heel Sasha was pretty legit

No, not really.
It got really tedious really fast.
Ok we get it, you're the boss. *Dramatic pose* *bling flash*
I think she got exposed, and has a long way to go.
This Eddie thing is not helping at all.

On another note, fuck Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack Leeeeeeeeesnerrrrrrr.
So tired of him.
It is played out and boring now and if I was on the roster I would be heated too.
Blatantly only cares about the paycheck, part time, comes in and destroys someone, does not even have to talk for himself (Heyman is god, do not get me wrong) and then goes away after getting paid per appearance more than 97% of the roster.
And the plan is to set up this Goldberg thing just again....to put Brock over.

Its nice to know that Auska vs Bayley at Brooklyn will never be topped and I got to see it live.

I'm pretty sure either of the Sasha Vs. Bayley NXT PPV bouts were way better. I'm assuming you seeing it live is why you think that. Bayley and Auska didn't have much chemistry and the match was a tad sloppy (like any Sasha affair).

Fox318

I'm pretty sure either of the Sasha Vs. Bayley NXT PPV bouts were way better. I'm assuming you seeing it live is why you think that. Bayley and Auska didn't have much chemistry and the match was a tad sloppy (like any Sasha affair).

Shit I meant Sasha vs Bayley.

The crowd went so fucking nuts for the stomp on Bayley's hand live.

klonere

Banned
oh Zach, you definitely need to watch her segment from last night

imbask I think you are making the mistake of associating how bad a performer appears on monday night raw with their talent or ability whereas it is clearly demonstrable that it has more to do with a senile old man getting his jollies

Top Bottom