• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

TNA_Shirt_James_Storm_I_Drink_Beer_Talent.jpg
That's a great shirt.

Why a commercial for a game that doesn't' come out for an entire year

Cuz PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER PREORDER

Mojo may be annoying but he's playing this gimmick very well as of late.

I'm not crazy about Ascension or Hype Bros but it's kind of weird to me how the tag division in SD seems to take itself way more seriously than the RAW division.

What should you get for beating the champ?
There shouldn't be this type of match in the first place. People should earn title shots in different ways, not something where you have to basically give the match away on first for it to happen again on PPV. Especially when it's a match we've seen before in the last month like Ambrose vs Styles.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
this brand rivalry shit reminds me of that awful ppv where taz, styles, ross and king were all on commentary on the same ppv and were all trying to 'shoot' on each other instead of calling the match

KissVibes

Banned
Vince is getting his kicks, and that literally seems like the only thing that matters for a lot of RAW episodes.

I mean, I guess.

But fuck. HE NAME DROPPED HIS FATHER AND HIT A SMOOTH GODDAMN PLEX. That should've been the end of Bo Dallas. Forever.

Please send the AXMAN to Smackdown and give him a push like they did Slater. I swear to God I believe that Curtis has it in him to go on a legit singles run. Not as world champion, though maybe in time. Give him the fuckin' ball. Let him be the workhorse his father was known as. Have him beat the shit outta Ziggler for the IC title next week.

CurtisAxelChamp3.gif

RIP GOOD MOMENTS.

Top Bottom