• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

ReiGun

For as small as Smackdown's roster is, they do fine job filling up the time. We haven't seen American Alpha, Corbin, The Usos, Naomi, and others but it still fills a complete show. Advantage of only being two hours.

somedevil

Well we know now who Nikki learned that hold from:

Nikki & Brie ‏@BellaTwins 6m6 minutes ago
Thank you @QoSBaszler for coaching me & teaching me so much! #FearlessLock would be nothing without you! N #SDLive

She is a MMA turned wrestler who just had a try out with the WWE.

Well we know now who Nikki learned that hold from:

She is a MMA turned wrestler who just had a try out with the WWE.
QUEEN OF FUCKING STRONG STYLE

tumblr_odepkxBiLQ1sbzhteo1_500.gif

somedevil

What makes you think SmackDown will get any NXT call-ups?

Samoa Joe would be awesome on SD though, same as Nakamura.

It seems Joe is about to finish off with NXT after Survivor Series. Also, wouldn't be surprised if they bring Tye Dillenger as well.

Hopefully they make who ever wins gets picks from NXT.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
What makes you think SmackDown will get any NXT call-ups?

Samoa Joe would be awesome on SD though, same as Nakamura.

I could see Joe being on smackdown feuding with Aj, Cena etc. Nakamura would be amazing because we could get a wrestle mania match versus im and AJ for the title however his star power is to much and he will most deff be on raw

Joe loses at Takeover, Smackdown win 2-1 for the tag matches, Joe gets brought up, beats the crap out of someone liked by the crowd to get over as a heel on his debut at Smackdown (preferably Ziggler and he goes straight to an IC title feud where he wins the belt at TLC).

ReiGun

It seems Joe is about to finish off with NXT after Survivor Series. Also, wouldn't be surprised if they bring Tye Dillenger as well.

Hopefully they make who ever wins gets picks from NXT.

Joe, Tye, Asuka, Austin Ares, Nak, Bobby Roode and either the Revival or DIY would be my picks to go to Smackdown. Of those, I think the first two are definitely headed to SD. The rest I think could go either way in time. Save Booby. I think he's going to Raw when he gets called up.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
glad AJ lands that move more often now, when he made his début he botched it a few times, but also dont think wrestlers knew how to take it

Top Bottom