• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Heroman

Banned
So Ellsworth cost Dean the much huh
158.gif

ReiGun

Okay so Smackdown win the Survivor Series thing 2 to 1 with wins in the tag and men's match. No way WWE book it so either brand, especially Smackdown go over in both specific gender divisions.

Smackdown might win the tag match. They'll lose the other two though. Which is why I really hope the rumor about the winning show getting to take talent from the losing show isn't true.

Smackdown might win the tag match. They'll lose the other two though. Which is why I really hope the rumor about the winning show getting to take talent from the losing show isn't true.
I think even if Smackdown loses, they'll win at least the men or women's match (probably the latter given the former will be the last of the three presumably). I'd rather it not be them losing the men and women's match because that's basically giving the 'Smackdown sucks' vibe a lot more then if they lost the tag and one or the other.

If anything, I just don't want a burial, ie; Braun Strowman sweeps the decks or Becky Lynch gets made to look like a chump while the rest of the horsewomen stand strong.

ReiGun

I think even if Smackdown loses, they'll win at least the men or women's match (probably the latter given the former will be the last of the three presumably). I'd rather it not be them losing the men and women's match because that's basically giving the 'Smackdown sucks' vibe a lot more then if they lost the tag and one or the other.

If anything, I just don't want a burial, ie; Braun Strowman sweeps the decks or Becky Lynch gets made to look like a chump while the rest of the horsewomen stand strong.

I think all the matches will look competitive depending on who is in them. The Tag match will be a mess though.

I'd be fine with SD winning the tag and women's matches while Raw takes the men's. Smackdown gets to look strong and ultimately win the set while Raw wins what is going to be treated as the most important match. But then I look at who's going to be on those teams and I just can't see them letting SD go over.

KissVibes

Banned

RAW wins and takes Cena for the Cena vs KO feud.

Also to stop Cena from getting to Flair's record before Triple H.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Corbin should probably have the IC title. And should squash Ziggler instead of being stuck in a shitty feud with him again.

I don't like the idea of Raw getting a talking smack show. I don't think Foley can carry that show with whoever they pair him with. And I'm sure Steph will be there all the time, unlike Shane. Renee and Bryan have great chemistry and it works. They have a really good blend between characters and shoot, it blurs the lines in a fun way. I just don't see the Raw team conveying a similar vibe.

I think all the matches will look competitive depending on who is in them. The Tag match will be a mess though.

I'd be fine with SD winning the tag and women's matches while Raw takes the men's. Smackdown gets to look strong and ultimately win the set while Raw wins what is going to be treated as the most important match. But then I look at who's going to be on those teams and I just can't see them letting SD go over.

I can definitely see the Club coming to Smackdown, where they should have been sent in the fuckin' first place. MAYBE they can still be redeemed.

Mates once said “no matter what you hear about guys reading comic books or whatever, creative is Vince and Hunter, and it’s not a democracy.” Mates has also gone on Twitter tirades about Triple H, explaining that HHH always buries rising stars due to “positioning.” Mates says Triple H also pulls an old tactic Hulk Hogan used in WCW, going off TV for a few weeks whenever ratings are sure to dip due to football and other TV events, then coming back and claiming he was the sole reason for the diminishing return of slightly higher ratings. Mates also claims that any negativity towards part time stars is simply Triple H forcing other wrestlers to spread his views as theirs

Alvarez was practically shilling the FlowSports thing on Observer Radio yesterday. $20 is silly.

20 is a good price if you follow Evolve. Evolve usually runs 2 shows per month and they are 10 dollars each for live viewing only, 15 if you want video on demand. So 20 is a good price for having Evolve.

So we're setting up a swerve with Ellsworth being in AJ's corner the whole time aren't we?

Also, all these months and Jennifer Hudson's husband is still blatantly reading/reciting fed lines while being horrible at commentary.

Top Bottom