• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

ReiGun

It's like they've forgotten that you can build a feud without having the participants in a match together almost every week.

I get they have a lot of content to fill, but the constant rematches make it so all the matches feels so rote and unimportant.

Seth's face turn is awful when the motivation is literally 'They stopped handing me title shots which I continued to lose clean and instead gave them to Kevin and now I'm mad'.

ReiGun

Every time WWE talks about charity, I think about that one Stephanie tweet. And yeah, I'm smart enough to know how it is. But I just always go back to that.

It's not? Bluce, dear friend, he's basically mad salty that he isn't their corporate tool anymore. It's not Seth branching away from them, it's them cutting him out and him acting like they're pure scum for that and he never did anything wrong.
He's pissed because he was fucked over by "friends".

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Strowman for Universal champ, please book it.

Fox318

Raw is literally the same every week when are they gonna actually do something with this fucking brute

He's not good enough to have a long match and they really don't have the audience psychology down to accept a complete beating from anyone other than Brock.

Honestly if they had an exchange program with Japan he would be a great guy to send over to iron out some wrinkles.

If this was 1992 Braun would be a fucking huge main eventer

MG310

If Neville is going to be on Superstars every week they might as well give both of them something to do and let Braun kill him on PPV.

Top Bottom