• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Not even Nash has enough sway to get decent hair in 2K17.
63072f0a90.png

Kaladin

Skyrim on the PS4 is pretty much everything I wanted, a graphically updated version of the game on the system I currently play the most. Sure, I still have it on PS3, but now I don't have to change out the systems.

Warrior running like he needs to go take a shit.

That's the Richard Wilson, Renegade run.

I lived and loved the horrible 92-97 WWF/WCW times but I somehow forgot The Renegade until it was brought up on OSW Review.

How do you forget that fucking mess? Even the whole BS lead-in about 'a real warriors' return' and the 'Ultimate surprise'

They got ~ an extra 100k buys for doing that shit.

Recall

Skyrim on the PS4 is pretty much everything I wanted, a graphically updated version of the game on the system I currently play the most. Sure, I still have it on PS3, but now I don't have to change out the systems.

I heard the overscan is bad. Is it?

Also plenty of images floating about showing that some assets are the same from PS3/360. Is it noticeable or jarring?

Kaladin

I heard the overscan is bad. Is it?

Also plenty of images floating about showing that some assets are the same from PS3/360. Is it noticeable or jarring?

Overscan isn't bad in my experience. Also, I love the depth of field they added to it.

There are some assets from the previous version and you can tell most of the time, but it's not jarring in my experience.

Urgent newsflash for Professor Beef, I think your mother has donated your beloved goods to a small village charity shop here in Blighty.
Either that or you have an English doppelganger, how else can we explain this combo of Digimon and wrasslin'?

4rq9ectb.jpg

Is that a Ric Flair action figure? because lemme tell you now, Brother Owl, I do not enjoy Ric Flair.

Zach

My brother graduated from Police Academy today (no Mahonay jokes) and get this: there are awards given for various thangz and my brother didn't snag the Best Shooter Award.

I have no brother.

Zach

The first part of my post is a shoot. The second part is a worked shoot.

But when I heard about the Best Shooter Award I was like duuude -- oh, no one cares but me. >_>

Kaladin

The first part of my post is a shoot. The second part is a worked shoot.

But when I heard about the Best Shooter Award I was like duuude -- oh, no one cares but me. >_>

Shoot : I only replied because I loved the Police Academy movies, esp Captain Harris.

Speaking of carnies, I see The Boogeyman ripped off UK indie HOPE Wrestling - they paid him $500 in advance, booked his flight and hotel and then he just didn't get on the plane and blocked them on social media. What a cunt haha.

jmdajr

IGN: Edge of Tomorrow 2 still underway?

Liman: Yeah.

IGN: That’s exciting?

Liman: Yeah, it’s going to revolutionize how people make sequels. It really will.

IGN: I would love for you to expand on that.

Liman: I can’t, but it will. You mark my words

I'm hype.

Top Bottom