• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Pikma

Banned
Fenix did an interview with Mas Lucha

He didn't noshow Triplemania. AAA never sent him plane tickets or returned his calls, despite advertising him for the show the whole time. Since then they've done everything in their power to get him blackballed in Mexico from trying to use the commission to telling promotions not to book him.

Also said he loves LU, it's his favorite promotion to work in, but if AAA demands he has to come back to them in order to keep working there, he'd rather stay away and independent.
I've always thought that LU-AAA alliance would end up biting LU in the ass at some point, mexican promotions will always outcarny everyone else.

Zach

I think the Three Stages of Heck match was pretty good. I don't think it was particularly special or an all-time classic, though. 4 starz on the Ham Meltz Scale seems appropriate.

The ads I get in this thread are telling me something, lmao

Sarah_banners_FINAL_728x90.jpg

I wonder which "veteran" got a hold of Big Show, told him to start moving slow as shit and do as little as possible. Remember how athletic he used to be in WCW.

Pikma

Banned
If Becky gets heat for that promo the few of us who still have hope for a decent run from Asuka on the main roster can kiss it goodbye

Adree

If Becky gets heat for that promo the few of us who still have hope for a decent run from Asuka on the main roster can kiss it goodbye

All Asuka has to do is say "OK OK OK OK" before she beats the shit out of her opponent.

I really hope we get Becky vs Asuka someday, it'd be great.

Top Bottom