• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Well I think Pete Dunne is great and shits all over Jack Swagger. I also have no intrest in watching WCPW until they can prove themselves for a year and will then catch up then if I feel it's worth investing the time and money in to watching it.

And that's a shoot!

VVYd4x8.jpg

Zach

No spoilz, plz, but when am I going to find out who this gah dang "female ninja" is?! I can't believe she's been around so long without an unveiling.

Hasney

No spoilz, plz, but when am I going to find out who this gah dang "female ninja" is?! I can't believe she's been around so long without an unveiling.

Ravens female ninja? Just make sure you're watching episodes of HeAT too otherwise you may never get a pay off.

klonere

Banned
Friends, I marked the fuck out for a wrestling match tonight. Proper jumping up and down for the finish. The graps are GOOD.

Also shoutout for JamieOD rescuing my keys for the 2nd night in a row.

klonere

Banned
Best moments.

It was Scrull and Smile in the main event. Can't wait to watch it back and see if the crowd was as heated as I thought it was. Just constant noise at all times. Strong divide between fans of both guys. Great, very simple 3 match story built up between the two. Goddamnit it was incredible. I don't want to say anything else about it because I'm pretty sure it deserves to be watched without any spoilers.

Zach

I'll let you guys in on a secret: I've been called Zaf and Zab by unsavory ladies from my past.

It hurts to this day.

It was Scrull and Smile in the main event. Can't wait to watch it back and see if the crowd was as heated as I thought it was. Just constant noise at all times. Strong divide between fans of both guys. Great, very simple 3 match story built up between the two. Goddamnit it was incredible. I don't want to say anything else about it because I'm pretty sure it deserves to be watched without any spoilers.

i really do need to buy some ott shows

Zap/Zeb/Zob/Zachary reminding me that I never saw the conclusion to the Raven's ninja plotline myself due to that Heat reveal and god damn it younger me had been wondering where *spoiler redacted* had vanished to all that time, my fave at the time for some reason.

Yeah, definitely been called Zap. My PSN name is, like, Zzzaaap or something actually. >_>
475841.gif

Zach

Zap/Zeb/Zob/Zachary reminding me that I never saw the conclusion to the Raven's ninja plotline myself due to that Heat reveal and god damn it younger me had been wondering where *spoiler redacted* had vanished to all that time, my fave at the time for some reason.

475841.gif
That's who I was thinking about when I chose the username! :D

Top Bottom