• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Hasney

Billie Kay and the other one are just not good. I just feel sad watching them in the ring.

But it's not like they can only have Ember Moon and Asuka in the ring, and no one else.

Oh, I thought you meant the teaming of them was embarassing. Yeah, they're not great, but that's why they're in NXT. Kind of like their characters, so it's not too bad for right now. Hell, they're admitting as much by having to bring in people to face Asuka.

Mahonay

Banned
Oh, I thought you meant the teaming of them was embarassing. Yeah, they're not great, but that's why they're in NXT. Kind of like their characters, so it's not too bad for right now. Hell, they're admitting as much by having to bring in people to face Asuka.
Asuka foolin' on jobbers is one of my favorite parts of NXT.

ReiGun

NXT's women's division is currently the most developmental part of it. You have Asuka and Ember Moon at the top, then a HUGE gap between them and everybody else. Which is fine, since the PC is meant to train and build new talent. The only problem is that you also need them to be able to put on a show and most of the current women really can't yet.

That said, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce aren't great, but they are coming along. They're finding their characters' voices and are improving in the ring. Same with Liv Morgan who, as much as I dislike her character, is learning to connect with the crowd.

Now if they're all still where they're at come the Mania Takeover, then we'll have a problem. But for now, they're fine.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
NXT's women's division is currently the most developmental part of it. You have Asuka and Ember Moon at the top, then a HUGE gap between them and everybody else. Which is fine, since the PC is meant to train and build new talent. The only problem is that you also need them to be able to put on a show and most of the current women really can't yet.

That said, Billie Kay and Peyton Royce aren't great, but they are coming along. They're finding their characters' voices and are improving in the ring. Same with Liv Morgan who, as much as I dislike her character, is learning to connect with the crowd.

Now if they're all still where they're at come the Mania Takeover, then we'll have a problem. But for now, they're fine.

I just finished catching up on NXTNA this morning and I gotta say, I actually really like the state of the women's division. A lot of interesting personalities with fun and different moves. None of them have much going story wise yet though, which is when you can see how these characters will really develop.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Weirdos used to call a certain games writer/podcaster by this silly nickname and I wanted to see if I could get some people to turn their heads.

ReiGun

I just finished catching up on NXTNA this morning and I gotta say, I actually really like the state of the women's division. A lot of interesting personalities with fun and different moves. None of them have much going story wise yet though, which is when you can see how these characters will really develop.

I feel like NXT creative have been lost on the women ever since they lost not only the 4HW, but also the women they were grooming to take their place (Alexa, Nia, Dana, Carmella). So they're only just now starting to give the "new class" the ball and see what they do with it.

But I agree I like most of the current women's division. Asuka and Moon aside, I'm interested to see what Aliyah, Liv, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Daria, and Nikki Cross are like 6 months to a year from now. There's potential for a strong division there. Just gotta start giving them the mic to go along with the time you're giving them in the ring.

Fox318

iFvd2x2.gif

Has anybody been to any IPW shows? Are they any good? Theres a couple of shows in the next couple of weeks that look intresting.

Also got some tickets booked for Progress in Balham booked for their ENDVR show. School night graps!!

Top Bottom