• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

https://twitter.com/NatbyNature/status/792206699419414529

tumblr_inline_oatzjxQPhl1qgfq5s_500.gif

Has anybody been to any IPW shows? Are they any good? Theres a couple of shows in the next couple of weeks that look intresting.

Also got some tickets booked for Progress in Balham booked for their ENDVR show. School night graps!!

Never actually been to IPW, but I've watched a fair few of their shows online and they always look like a good time - if you're thinking of going to the December show in Kent, do it because Matt Riddle vs ZSJ promises to be amazing.

Never actually been to IPW, but I've watched a fair few of their shows online and they always look like a good time - if you're thinking of going to the December show in Kent, do it because Matt Riddle vs ZSJ promises to be amazing.

Yeah definitely would like to go to that, plus they have Cody Rhodes aswell which should fun although not looking for him to put the best match on.

Also next week they have Adam Rose v Liverpools no.1, Jimmy Havoc and another one of my favourite heels right now Paul Robinson within an hours drive from me.

Hasney

The flippers would be nothing without Dr Nash's guidance.

dr-kevin-nash-o.gif

Here he is showing a young rookie how to do an arm drag:

tumblr_n6tsxvZkDP1sbzhteo1_400.gif

I believe that kid went on to do something of note at one point after being trained by the best.

Man, every once in a while I remember how fucked SHIMMER's schedule is. I found an old post from last October where we were marking over Lacey returning, and I made this joke:
Can't wait to watch that show in November
2016 :p
Well here we are in November 2016, and the DVD still isn't even up for preorder. Even if it's in the next preorder batch, they don't ship for months afterwards. It's insane.

They are a year and a half, and almost 20 shows behind after their November tapings.

"Shit Jack Swagger" chants for Pete Dunne again at WCPW...do these idiots think Swagger invented wearing a singlet? I'm all for abusing Peter, but at least try to make some sense.

Not generally speaking. But certainly on occasion.
That's fair, but it does feel like you're being laser-focused on the bad during these attitude era shows than on what's great. Like you said you enjoyed Wrestlemania 5, right? I think that's a tremendously dull, bad show outside of the main event, and had perhaps the worst crowd of any Mains. I would take WM2000 over that show any day.

Zach

That's fair, but it does feel like you're being laser-focused on the bad during these attitude era shows than on what's great. Like you said you enjoyed Wrestlemania 5, right? I think that's a tremendously dull, bad show outside of the main event, and had perhaps the worst crowd of any Mains. I would take WM2000 over that show any day.
The Gradez -- not unlike the Lord -- work in mysterious ways.

Top Bottom