• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

So I wonder who interferes.

large.gif

Wagram

Great video package. Very interested to see how this goes. I can honestly see a Sasha win or a Bayley heel turn or BOTH.

Charlotte will end Sasha's career right here, let's go

It's about to get swag, and you know that that's lit, cuz legit........lit.......boss

Commercial again????? It's been 3 fucking minutes max

This stupid anti-smoking trap music propaganda is going to drive me to start smoking

Wagram

Commercial 25 seconds into the match? Fuck you WWE.

Also, Sasha needs to stop doing the dive on Charlotte. She's too tall to make the transition easy.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Turning Bayley, who has the potential to be one of the best babyfaces WWE could ever have, heel is honestly something WWE would do.

100% this. Turn Reigns heel when everyone wants to boo him? Nawww, can't do that.
How about this babyface in the women's division that could overcome them odds and be popular with the kids? Turn her RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!

This could have been such an amazing rivalry, but Raw consistently kills heat in feuds by having top stars constantly in the ring together.

100% this. Turn Reigns heel when everyone wants to boo him? Nawww, can't do that.
How about this babyface in the women's division that could overcome them odds and be popular with the kids? Turn her RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!
It has to be cheap though, I need Bayley getting heat by insulting sports teams and saying the people in the crowd are ugly

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao that was the strangest botch and cole started to call it like a thing happened

Top Bottom