• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Match was fun, but the exact same in ring story was told two months ago.

Also Charlotte is sensational, gets better by the month and is a true honor to her fathers legacy.

lKFhevM.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Just as workers:

Becky > Charlotte > Bayley > Sasha

Jthn

Neo Member
Good match, but it deserved more time. I love Cesaro, but that match was pointless. Why are they facing jobbers? We don't need another segment to explain how they don't get along but they can both fight. Raw was better tonight than it has been lately, but it's still an hour too long. I was ready for the main event a long time ago.

PlayStation Vue doesn't have the rights to stream the show Raw just ate into and cut it off a couple minutes ago I missed whatever cool shit Charlotte did :-(

That was a great match, the best these two have had on the main roster and it would have been great as Sasha's first win, but the same thing happening for a month reign kills the novelty.
Motherfucking PlayStation Vue cut off the feed on USA even though raw is in overrun.
And now I'm not even considering the free trial.

Turok_TTZ

absolutely pissed.

First Ambrose, then Rusev, now Charlotte. Again. God damn it. Charlotte should be the one with the strap. Sasha ain't worth shit in comparison to Charlotte.

God damn it all. Worse of all is that Charlotte has been killing it on and off the ring. Sasha don't even have the 50/50 down damn it. damn it.

Damn it.

Damn. It.

Hope for better stuff on the superior Smackdown Live brand tomorrow.

Pikma

Banned
Charlotte is so fucking awesome, she has improved at an incredible rate. Vince & Co would die to see Roman become as good one day.

Branson

There goes my interest in Vue. I only really watch Wrestling so I need the over run.
The show that's on after raw on USA doesn't have streaming rights for Vue, so at like 10:05 it cuts to a screen saying that. This is literally the first time this has happened. I'm so pissed.

jg4xchamp

Sasha needs to actually have a bit of a run here and develop back into boss sassyness. Don't just have another title change because yolo or a charlotte ppv stat-line.

absolutely pissed.

First Ambrose, then Rusev, now Charlotte. Again. God damn it. Charlotte should be the one with the strap. Sasha ain't worth shit in comparison to Charlotte.

God damn it all. Worse of all is that Charlotte has been killing it on and off the ring. Sasha don't even have the 50/50 down damn it. damn it.

Damn it.

Damn. It.

Hope for better stuff on the superior Smackdown Live brand tomorrow.

This isn't Charlotte's last reign by a long shot

RIP those other two though

Heroman

Banned
Going to be honest, the main event pretty average match ,but having Charlotte lows on raw is dumb but since the woman division is so fucked that they have no where to go.

This thread is going to be so salty during Sasha's celebration promo next week.

I don't even dislike Sasha that much, what actually gets me upset is them never just putting one wrestler over the other, let Sasha look dominant for a while, don't just let Charlotte win clean over her a month later.

Just pick a fucking lane.

So is Bayley/Sasha main eventing Mania then? Would make sense. Gives them time to build, is guaranteed to be a good match, and the crowd won't boo it

ngower

I didn't watch RAW but am reading up on reviews and all that. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY REPACKAGING EMMA?!?!?! Is RAW this aimless right now?

Syder

Good job, Sasha... -_-

Seriously though, the belt's just gonna get hot potatoed now. Sasha will inevitably get injured again, they'll rush giving Bayley a title reign and then come to their senses and give it back to Charlotte.

Fuck it, add an ill-advised Nia Jax reign in there too.

Can't wait for plus sized monster Nia Jax to both inspire and terrify because uh....idk she's not like most girls? Idfk just get a close up of her eyes again

So is Bayley/Sasha main eventing Mania then? Would make sense. Gives them time to build, is guaranteed to be a good match, and the crowd won't boo it
I'd like it, but at best, they would main-event a B-tier PPV some point down the line. If anything if there's ever a Mania main event involving women it'd be all the horsewomen probably and even then, we're still a lot of years from WWE ever allowing that.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Good job, Sasha... -_-

You think Sasha being directly under that is good for either lady? She did what she had to do, got an arm under to help break some of the fall. Charlotte needed to land on her feed there to help her tumble back. Awesome spot. Charlotte is the GOAT.

Heroman

Banned
You think Sasha being directly under that is good for either lady? She did what she had to do, got an arm under to help break some of the fall. Charlotte needed to land on her feed there to help her tumble back. Awesome spot. Charlotte is the GOAT.
Will yeah that the point of having someone catching you ,Her arm didn't do she really didn't do anything.

Top Bottom