• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What is happening with that kid in the front row

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit that moonsault...

You smarky fucks in here no selling this match PLEASE leave

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
SO I'm thinking that if Sasha wins, its just to get the strap on Nia at the end of the month. Match has been pretty good

dream

freakin absurd, why would you do a spiral tap to the outside at a tv taping. that's indie spot monkey shit

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The impact of Sasha winning the title on Raw was taken away by the exact same thing happening 2 months ago

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The impact of Sasha winning the title on Raw was taken away by the exact same thing happening 2 months ago

Yeah but how else can Charlotte win it back at the next PPV if Sasha doesn't win it on the show nobody watches?

Wagram

That corkscrew was pretty damn dope. Charlotte will never fade in the division so her losing the belt means nothing.

Top Bottom