• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Alexa looks blissfully evil. Too bad she'll lose on Sunday.

EDIT: Getting sick and tired of this crappy horror movie angle between Bray and Randy.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
SPOOKY ROCKING CHAIR! CLASSIC!

edit holy shit im dead, this is amazing

Bray is not defeated everyone.

Later on we will cut back to that camera and all that will be in the container will be the rocking chair.

This SGK shilling is too much. Breast cancer awareness is a great thing, but we don't need the in ring segments.
Do-Gooders-Dont-Need-to-Brag-Is-Brand-Philanthropy-Sincere-Or-Just-Another-Marketing-Strategy.jpg

Tagyhag

I never understood why they chose SGK. Living Beyond and breastcancer.org are much MUCH better charities with much less donation money going to the CEO.

I thought WWE was terrible at making component heels, but yet they can get me heated about breast cancer survivors. They are truly working on a level above us all.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Still kills me that Zack is a full time hype bro.

ReiGun

Got home just in time to see the replay of the Vaudevillains doing the job.

And it hurts me so...

Still kills me that Zack is a full time hype bro.

Remember when he won the IC Title at Wrestlemania and we all thought his time had come?

Good times.

Top Bottom