• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit I'm dying @ upside down Randy. This feud is amazing lmao

a00cd7f0d189d2c0c9ccb53b0ddefccc.png
He's back!

Wave of electricity can be found resonating between Corbin and Swagger.

I hope Alexa Bliss saves her Harley for Becky than this match. It makes it less special.

That was close, I was almost so embroiled in kideo games that I'd miss Kane, fortunately I arrived just in time to wonder why his mouth was bleeding.
I'll just assume Good Guy Glenn was at least trying to make Wyatt look somewhat formidable with a bit of the red stuff.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This has got to be the worst first fifteen of Smackdown yet.

Speak for yourself. I haven't laughed this hard at a wrestling show since last week's hide and seek edition of Smackdown.

And Nikki's about to job to Queen Alexa. This episode can't really even get any better than this...

LiQuid!

Are they really going to ruin some Queen Alexa slay by making us listen to fucking CARMELLA

LiQuid!

What a waste of Alexa. Get her out of this disaster.

LiQuid!

Across the board these chicks need to start throwing stiffer hits. Is everybody afraid to touch Nikki?

Top Bottom