• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

RBH

tumblr_inline_oei4qnCIgN1s4kk59_500.png

I don't even know what this means.

Fuck this shit

Zach

RBH, where were you to defend Goldberg's spear earlier? Some jerk said Rhyno -- Rhyno! -- did a better spear!

DJKhaled

Only 5 more episodes of TNA to go (including BFG) and I'll be caught up, I'm loving this.

Holy fuck when Matt tries to reincarnate Jeff after Delete or Decay and he reincarnates him as the wrong person for a second "the champ is back" "you can't see me"

You could legit get your WWE fix through the Network and their Youtube channel. Watch highlight clips on Youtube and the bi-monthly PPVs.

That's it.

The network + Hulu + youtube for whatever Hulu cuts out is the best deal since you also get the shows Hulu has.

So apparently, Meltzer said that WWE is in "serious talks" with Goldberg?!

:O

He pretty much said he thinks they've already made a deal

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if they actually air Total Divas with Lana still doing the fake accent.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That description doesn't give much. But Bayley and Sasha having weekly 'we're such good friends' segment sure does make it clear.

It seems far more likely Sasha's going to be the heel than Bayley given you know, Sasha was only good as a heel and Bayley is only good as a face.

Tagyhag

There's no way Bayley will ever go heel.

1. No one would ever take her seriously.

2. They want her to be the female Cena eventually.

It seems far more likely Sasha's going to be the heel than Bayley given you know, Sasha was only good as a heel and Bayley is only good as a face.
Wait, Bayley? Oh, I meant as in Sasha turning heel which has to happen.

Of course not yet. Gotta get that Survivor Series Sasha vs Nia Jax feud, friends.

imBask

Banned
There's no way Bayley will ever go heel.

1. No one would ever take her seriously.

2. People will turn on her soon enough and she'll get lost in the horrible divas division

3. She'll be gone before she gets the chance to turn heel

If it ever happens (and it won't), WWE would miss a golden opportunity if Bayley was anything but the worst heel ever because well, it's Bayley, so she can't be truly mean even if she tried. Like she'll call the audience a bunch of losers and constantly go for the cheap heat and insult the city.

Tagyhag

If it ever happens (and it won't), WWE would miss a golden opportunity if Bayley was anything but the worst heel ever because well, it's Bayley, so she can't be truly mean even if she tried. Like she'll call the audience a bunch of losers and constantly go for the cheap heat and insult the city.

She'd always look like she'd be about to start giggling too. All while calling you a boogerface.

Bayley should be like the reverse Bo Dallas, where she tries to be the heel but doesn't really get it.

"Sasha, I like you less than the local sports team!"

1472264790895.png

DJKhaled

lol this Rockstar Spud empty arena match wtf

EDIT: fucking hell Pope is a terrible commentator "the TNA officials don't want the fans to witness a wrestler intentionally hurting his opponent" THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF WRESTLING?

DJKhaled

Legit question, I had planned to go to Lance Storm wrestling school, but about 3 years ago I got really sick with stomach issues that then developed into an eating disorder that I am still trying to beat (just got out of hospital after 2 months on a feeding tube) but I am recovering and hopefully will be healthy again in another 6 months but by then I'll be 24, is it too late for me to start training? I mean, it's my dream to do this shit, but most people you see on the indies and shit started at like 18, seems like starting to train at 24 is old af.

The Rock watches his first ever WWF match and provides commentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0-YFZHY9Uo

That's a really dope video

Legit question, I had planned to go to Lance Storm wrestling school, but about 3 years ago I got really sick with stomach issues that then developed into an eating disorder that I am still trying to beat (just got out of hospital after 2 months on a feeding tube) but I am recovering and hopefully will be healthy again in another 6 months but by then I'll be 24, is it too late for me to start training? I mean, it's my dream to do this shit, but most people you see on the indies and shit started at like 18, seems like starting to train at 24 is old af.

That's a really dope video

Nah man, you wanna do it fucking do it. Not everyone is these irritatingly talented 15 year old trainees. 24 is fine.

20s is fine. 30s is when you should actually be questioning yourself.

No I will NOT apologize!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Bray and Kane rematch that's 2 weeks old? Smackdown please don't fall down the Raw hole.

Top Bottom