• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Sister Abigail fantasy bookings are the scum of the earth. It's been made clear repeatedly she's raised Bray and is also dead yet that doesn't stop people from putting them as the young twenty-somethings who have been behind the scenes this whole time.

Don't forget Flammable and his Jack Sexsmith gifs :p

R2TyvZM.gif

for the millionth time, i just got us a public warning :p

Menome

Screw you all, I'M STAYING.

See how you like that. And I'm going to bet on ALL your favourites this weekend at No Mercy.

I don't think we should Rumble until January. Let's not kill the gimmick.

I do have something planned for flipvember though

imBask

Banned
But Sunny isn't here anymore, who's going to take care of the rumble?

I'll take care of it if you all buy me 2k17 on ps4

imBask

Banned
Who are you again?

I'd buy it to you but you have a fucking PS4 instead of having the superior All-in-One Entertainment and Videogame System.

Having a PS4 is so imbask

You fucking suck

why own an Xbone when I don't have cable TV? i'm pretty sure the xbone is just a weird cable box

Honestly I buy Nikki having a contract that not only allows her to stay in Cena's house, but means if they ever break up, she needs to be out of the house within 48 or 72 hours.

klonere

Banned
I have a streaming PC now but unless someone gifts a copy of 2k17 you can forget me doing anything with that stinking pile of absolute g a r b a g e

Caderfix

Joey Styles got fired from the WWE? What did he do?

It's not known. Some say it is due to that interview with him where he says Roman's being pushed because Vince wants it and that Vince was right MUCH more often then he was wrong, so he wasn't going to second guess his boss. However, I call bullshit on that, as not only the interview was very tame but also, he was very respectful.

imBask

Banned
It's not known. Some say it is due to that interview with him where he says Roman's being pushed because Vince wants it and that Vince was right MUCH more often then he was wrong, so he wasn't going to second guess his boss. However, I call bullshit on that, as not only the interview was very tame but also, he was very respectful.

JR was fired for less so who knows

Caderfix

Vince never liked JR though, wanted to fire him before but was always talked out of it, right? If those rumors are real, then that's a big difference.

And yet your one of the many people who watch genuine shit as if you've got a gun to your head.

If I'm a mark then what about you?

You all have your little stables, and cliques and I have myself. Why would I lower myself to hang around those who would only drag me down?

I'm fine on my own two feet. I don't need anyone but myself.

Is it time for a Rumble yet?
Ever since you joined GAF, you ain't done nothin' but crahhh!

Top Bottom