• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Zach

14520518_1202488293128386_6525122001364733757_n.jpg

"I would hug Bayley" is what this shirt is saying.

That's her best shirt, even though I'm not really a fan of the logo girl.

I'd like to see a design with her smiley face character hugging another smiley with a :O face in a suplex position

I wouldn't wear it because it's not #safe but I'd appreciate it from afar

Recall

Table for 3 is really an enjoyable show. The New Day episode was the most eye opening and funny but I've enjoyed others too.

Looking forward to more.

Watching PWG Thirteen with my small dive into indy wrestling and the Young Bucks are so entertaining. I don't know how common their spots are but one of them repeatedly saying suck it and doing crotch chops while running for a clothesline got a huge pop from me.

But when I thought false finishes in WWE were over the top, nothing touches Pro Wresting Guerrilla.

Recall

Watching PWG Thirteen with my small dive into indy wrestling and the Young Bucks are so entertaining. I don't know how common their spots are but one of them repeatedly saying suck it and doing crotch chops while running for a clothesline got a huge pop from me.

But when I thought false finishes in WWE were over the top, nothing touches Pro Wresting Guerrilla.

In PWG you can get hit with a top rope flipping sit out pileriver and only get a 2 count

A small package is instant death though.

PWG is something I enjoy sparingly, like one show a year or two. It is chaotic fun but i just can't handle it too often.

MC Safety

Someone here once posted the best fan sign, and it was made for Bayley. It was like someone's creepy manifesto on posterboard and ended with a plea for consensual sex.

"BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO!" the sign read.

I'd hunt for it, but I am lazy.

In PWG you can get hit with a top rope flipping sit out pileriver and only get a 2 count

A small package is instant death though.

PWG is something I enjoy sparingly, like one show a year or two. It is chaotic fun but i just can't handle it too often.
Yeah that's the main problem I have, the move that finishes the match is usually less impressive than the insane five combo finisher that was hit 5 minutes ago.

Zach

Someone here once posted the best fan sign, and it was made for Bayley. It was like someone's creepy manifesto on posterboard and ended with a plea for consensual sex.

"BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TO!" the sign read.

I'd hunt for it, but I am lazy.

Dare I say the sign maker worked you into a shoot, old friend MC Safety?

Recall

Yeah that's the main problem I have, the move that finishes the match is usually less impressive than the insane five combo finisher that was hit 5 minutes ago.

And the more shows you watch the more of the flaws and faults with Indy wrestling become apparent.

Though I imagine PWG live is a total awesome experience. Bodies flying everywhere, big crazy spot after spot and sprinkles of laughs. Fun for all.

Kaladin

I canceled my 2k17 NXT Edition in favor of a Digital Deluxe. I'd rather pay for a season pass over a Finn Balor statue and Nakamura autograph that would only get looked at a couple of times and put away.

what's so special about hugging bayley anyways

Of course a negative ninny like you wouldn't understand, Bayley is just so gleefully upbeat hugging her is like an explosion of goodwill going off in your body, the warm snug feeling that no matter how bad things may get their is still unconditional love in this world, based Bayley is a vessel of pure joy.

And I base this on absolutely nothing.

Sephzilla

Activision is obviously going to do a separate release of COD4 Remastered down the line, because keeping it only has a COD:IW preorder bonus would be leaving a ton of money on the table. But god damn, I don't think I'll be able to wait especially after seeing the footage of it. COD4 was so fucking good.

Menome

That isn't how Activision roll.

They stick to their guns through hell or high water.

Activision rolls in piles of money. Once the Infinite Warfare bucks dry up, they will make a few million more by releasing Modern Warfare at a late enough point that early-adopters aren't too rankled by it.

I bet my avatar and a mod-imposed tag that it happens by July 2017.

MC Safety

I'm saying I think I remember the sign you're talking about, and I took it as a (gross) attempt at a cutesy jokey sign, and you seem to think it was made in earnest.

'Fess up. It was your sign, wasn't it?

You can tell me as we are great pals.

Top Bottom