• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

Menome

we can tag up if you want, Rhyno-kun

Whyno and the Queen Of Incorrect Fashion, together at last.

axelmania-meets-macho-mandow.gif

People worked themselves into a shoot when they saw the OT-2 last month, thinking they were getting a push. The truth of the matter is that we're all just a bunch of M-words and no amount of intelligence or popularity will change that.

In a hobby with dying popularity, we should be more inclusive, not less.

Wrestling's popularity will never recover. You've got Goldberg coming back in 2016, and TNA dying

When that name dies, don't think it won't be costly to their regular audience. And when they're gone, like when WCW's audience didn't have a home, guess what history shows? They don't go to WWE or indies. They go anywhere that isn't wrestling. And they never come back.

Sephzilla

Man, I'm still shocked at how great Jericho's run as been. Especially considering I was so incredibly tired and over Jericho when he came back to start this run.

DRINK IT IN MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Man, I'm still shocked at how great Jericho's run as been. Especially considering I was so incredibly tired and over Jericho when he came back to start this run.

He's got to put Raw's roster on his shoulders. Who else can step up and entertain like he can?

Kaladin

Jericho is at his best when he has someone equally talented to work off of.

I think we all were tired of Jericho, but he breathed new life into what he had and now he's gold. This is the best he's been since his Intelligent Jericho heel run.

Jericho is funny in that when you go back to late 2007 or whenever he first returned it was like a nostalgia novelty act that grew old after a couple of weeks and he didn't find his footing again until he gradually shifted to suit wearing arsehole Jericho with new catchphrases, personality, do you understand what I am saying to you right now?

Then with his on and off returns over the last few years once again they went back to nostalgia novelty act with the tired catchphrases and so on, once again he revitilasied the character by taking on a new angle and whipping up another set of new catchphrases.

Basically he's really good at reinventing himself, just that he sometimes gets stuck doing the same old shit for too long.

Pikma

Banned
Oh man that loser imbask worked a bunch of you lol

People in this community have such incredibly bad opinions and ideas that it is impossible for you to distinguish between the jokes and the real posts

Fuck you all!

I'm taking a hiatus from this shitty community

People in this community have such incredibly bad opinions and ideas that it is impossible for you to distinguish between the jokes and the real posts

Fuck you all!

Groovy got a little happy

Fuck you all!

Imbask is just entertaining us. Just like Blue and others. But Blue easily gets worked and roll up

Heroman

Banned

Fuck you all!

Brah, I just got worked

Sephzilla

Fuck you all!

kFGLEr4.png

;)

imBask

Banned
now that Neogaf Vince McMahon is 6 feet underground under the html page, we need to form a shitposting stable that'll rule on this thread

Browny

Banned
The fuck is going on today? I take a day away from procrastination and actually do some work for once (well, really I've been drafting a bitchy email to my bosses about how this place sucks), and suddenly everyone's getting worked and taking sides and losing their smiles? It's Survivor Series 96 97 and 98 all at once.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Rick Rude/Austin Idol feud is so crazy because Rick looks like Rick but he's SO green at this point. He feels so out of Idol's league on the microphone in 84.

Recall

Recall gets the 'Biggest Mark' slammy.

And yet your one of the many people who watch genuine shit as if you've got a gun to your head.

If I'm a mark then what about you?

You all have your little stables, and cliques and I have myself. Why would I lower myself to hang around those who would only drag me down?

I'm fine on my own two feet. I don't need anyone but myself.

Is it time for a Rumble yet?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqSDlWmaFm4. HBK cribbed Idol so hard.
was Rick Rude any good at the wrasslin?

He had the looks but i'm not familiar with his matches

I'd put RIck Rude vs Ricky Steamboat from Beach Blast 92 as one of the best matches of all time. And a perfect primer on what a wrestling match should strive for.

His later matches with Ultimate Warrior were great. I'd say their SNME was better than Savage/Warrior, honestly.

Top Bottom