• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| Dia de los Mil Muertes

What a waste of talent

The funny thing is, if he had signed to WWE there's a good chance most of you would be saying exactly that a year from now after they'd inevitably "ruined" him with "terrible booking" or by "jobbing him out".

WWE, there's always something to complain bitterly about online: Then, Now, Forever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tfw you're watching your shows and
tumblr_nt4sxgJlaj1s1uj0qo7_540.png

I hope they don't just do a straight forward face win. The story they've built deserves more than that.

If they do a double turn, and have Dog Ziggler cheat to win, I guess there's potential there.

But I'd be more than happy for Ziggler to lose, never be seen in a WWE ring again, and have him to eff off to Fox News and a failed comedy club career.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They really need to get all of Memphis on the Network.
dsfdfsdfsx9b0x.gif

Crassness aside(the Attitude Era is already on there), I think it's aged the best of any of the Territories era promotions considering how influential it was on what was the late 90s and what is the modern brawl.
tumblr_oemqg2RgiF1t34v14o1_540.jpg

you're right, the Ibushi apologists really are ruining this community!

When you get an opportunity to quit the equivalent of Blackberry to work for Google, you take the offer. What a waste of talent
Implying that WWE wouldn't completely waste his talent?

Jamie OD

They really need to get all of Memphis on the Network.
dsfdfsdfsx9b0x.gif

Crassness aside(the Attitude Era is already on there), I think it's aged the best of any of the Territories era promotions considering how influential it was on what was the late 90s and what is the modern brawl.
tumblr_oemqg2RgiF1t34v14o1_540.jpg

I watched the Lawler Vs Idol/Rich feud compilation on the Highspots Network recently. Very entertaining and well booked.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I watched the Lawler Vs Idol/Rich feud compilation on the Highspots Network recently. Very entertaining and well booked.

The highlight of hte promo that cap is from

I: 'When in the bout did you feel like you had the title won?
JL: 'When did I feel like I had the title won? About two and a half weeks ago when I signed the contract.'

Caderfix

I like how Imbask's posts somehow made the entire community become terrible.

What's the deal with the recurring "Insular-hivemind-unwelcoming-terrible community" thing? I've never seen any of that since when I started posting here more than one year ago.

Hycran

Banned

What's the deal with the recurring "Insular-hivemind-unwelcoming-terrible community" thing? I've never seen any of that since when I started posting here more than one year ago.

People worked themselves into a shoot when they saw the OT-2 last month, thinking they were getting a push. The truth of the matter is that we're all just a bunch of M-words and no amount of intelligence or popularity will change that.

In a hobby with dying popularity, we should be more inclusive, not less.

imBask

Banned

Shootember really fucked everyone up, people here are waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too fragile and get triggered way too easily to take that influx of truth

Top Bottom