• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Menome trying to make Hollywood Zach look like a fool.

tenor.gif

Sephzilla

We need to know RBH's stance on hard G versus J. Where is RBH, he hasn't been in the thread lately.

SOMEONE TALK ABOUT WCW OR THE FALCONS, HE'LL POP UP

Bronx-Man

Banned
Off the top of my head we now have Bayley, Sasha, Neville, Aries, and Owens all publicly disappointed with their main roster runs within the last calendar year, and that's only the ones I can remember. Guarantee I'm missing at least a few more
DontForgetYoureHereForever.jpg

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Just streamed 4.5 hours of Evil Within 2. It's a pretty fun game, so far it's better then the first in every way.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I miss those days. :(

Now I'm stuck with 99 WCW. The rise of Buff Bagwell.

No, if they had made him a face then then maybe he would have been a huge star. He's a heel for a year after that until he breaks up with Scott Steiner in a promo that convinces you it is just a swerve. No, instead it is Buff Bagwell being the only face in the upper card besides Sting who is busy doing nothing, Goldberg who is doing nothing, and Nash, who is awful as a face.

Egg0

Banned
Part of the reporting around why Ricochet (and O'Reilly) signed with WWE over NJPW is that NJPW doesn't like to push guys out of the junior division. It's the same reason why Neville would be placed there if he went. Well, Ricochet basically confirmed all that himself today.

https://twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/918941321741692928

He also basically confirms he's done with NJPW in a later tweet.

Read the thread and he talked about being booked in a 1v1 against Okada. Then LU changed a date and he couldn’t do it. Fuckin Lucha.

Syder

Part of the reporting around why Ricochet (and O'Reilly) signed with WWE over NJPW is that NJPW doesn't like to push guys out of the junior division. It's the same reason why Neville would be placed there if he went. Well, Ricochet basically confirmed all that himself today.

https://twitter.com/KingRicochet/status/918941321741692928

He also basically confirms he's done with NJPW in a later tweet.
lol @ Using Kenny as an example

Kenny is taller, got bulkier and is more talented than most others, also he speaks Japanese and is the Leader of the Bullet Club.

Top Bottom