• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Syder

We're gonna draw a little bit of everybody's blood... 'cause we're gonna find out who's The Thing.

h2Ye3LZ.png

OH GOD! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

cordy

Banned
Jinder gets the WWE Hustler of the Year award for all he's accomplished this year from where he was. This guy rose up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was going to watch Blade Runner but watched the Foreigner with a friend instead

THAT SHIT WAS TIGHT GOD DAMN JACKIE THE GOAT

Nekofrog

Banned
You now have the DNA splicing machine invented by Steve Urkel. It has been modified to take two wrestlers and turn them into one. Who do you pick and what is the result?

Lex Luger + Jushin Liger = Lex Liger. The body of God himself mixed with the talent of one of the best of his generation. Lex Liger went on to win every title in every top promotion, except the ones that test for steroids.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You now have the DNA splicing machine invented by Steve Urkel. It has been modified to take two wrestlers and turn them into one. Who do you pick and what is the result?

Lex Luger + Jushin Liger = Lex Liger. The body of God himself mixed with the talent of one of the best of his generation. Lex Liger went on to win every title in every top promotion, except the ones that test for steroids.
Scott Hall and Bret Hart

Has a babyface ever done something as cunty as Hulk Hogan trying to pull out Sid Vicious by the arm at Royal Rumble 92 because Sid eliminated him?

jinder's body is just a mere puppet being possessed by the mighty finisher that is the Khallas

Has a babyface ever done something as cunty as Hulk Hogan trying to pull out Sid Vicious by the arm at Royal Rumble 92 because Sid eliminated him?

Cena attitude adjusting Batista through the stage after he already said "I Quit" to avoid being lobbed through the stage.

Anth0ny

Who's ready for Heyman to come out and cut the same shitty promo putting over Brock's opponent he cut for the last 3 years, except this time "the Indian bad ass Jinder Mahal" is the toughest challenge Brock has ever faced.

This is amazingly delusional;

4ozmYXa.jpg

Yeah, specially since the YB were over in other places before going to RoH. If I remember correctly, they were doing shows with NJPW before going to RoH. like I said it before, RoH survives thanks to ex-WWE/TNA guys, the partnership with NJPW/CMLL and the their legacy. Its been years since they produced a mega star in the indies.

Top Bottom