• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd probably honestly buy it for stupidity's sake if it wasn't for the fact that there's actual good non-ironic games out this month

Syder

Holy shit, they actually modelled a title win animation for Shane
TadkV.gif

https://youtu.be/D5X-i9nid1M?t=599

Stop feeding into this guy's fantasies

How mad were yall when they sacrificed Nakamura's unbeaten record for fucking Jinder

Then did it again with a clean finish

Shame they won't do it a third time, but it'd be even more hilarious the third time if they did, I guarantee

First time you see the Driver you’re thinking it’s cool. The you see 3 or 4 more times and realize more often then not they don’t even come close to touching each other.

I feel like the more popular they've become, the less they try on the Driver.

Or at least, now that they're really popular, it's "Let's do an outrageous version of it", which turns into "Well it LOOKS cool, but we can't do it without someone actually getting hurt, so we'll extra fake it."

Anyone know why episode 179 of Nitro has this at the beginning of the show? I'm wondering what's missing or what happened to the original taping.

YgmfkX0.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone know why episode 179 of Nitro has this at the beginning of the show? I'm wondering what's missing or what happened to the original taping.

YgmfkX0.jpg

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match: Roddy Piper defeated Hulk Hogan (c)
Piper won by disqualification after the nWo interfered.
Hogan retains the title.
Nash and Hall stole the tapes. They talked about it in a shoot interview.

Not even kidding. I think the office was trying to use it for leverage

Zach

Dato and Dental better steal the tape of me losing to Biggest-Geek-Ever. If that were to ever happen. Which it won't!

Top Bottom