• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

2nd round matchups for the AAW tournament tomorrow

Callihan vs. Haskins
Cobb vs. AR Fox
Elgin vs. Myron Reed
ACH vs. DJZ

Can't say I'm all that interested in Elgin/Reed (though I guess he's a student of Elgin's or something? idk) but the rest should be solid. Callihan/Haskins should deliver, and AR Fox gonna get thrown

2nd round matchups for the AAW tournament tomorrow

Callihan vs. Haskins
Cobb vs. AR Fox
Elgin vs. Myron Reed
ACH vs. DJZ

Can't say I'm all that interested in Elgin/Reed (though I guess he's a student of Elgin's or something? idk) but the rest should be solid. Callihan/Haskins should deliver, and AR Fox gonna get thrown

Putting Haskins in your tournament. Good.

Putting him against Callihan. Nope.

Fox and Cobb sounds dope though.

Putting Haskins in your tournament. Good.

Putting him against Callihan. Nope.

Fox and Cobb sounds dope though.
I didn't know what to expect but Haskins/Kingston was solid tonight (#Monsoon was right)

I know y'all don't like Sami but I think their styles will mesh well. Sami is fast enough to keep up with Haskins and the harder hitting style is right up his alley

Though I could totally see them having Sami beat the international star guy for heat brother

I didn't know what to expect but Haskins/Kingston was solid tonight (#Monsoon was right)

I know y'all don't like Sami but I think their styles will mesh well. Sami is fast enough to keep up with Haskins and the harder hitting style is right up his alley

Though I could totally see them having Sami beat the international star guy for heat brother

I've just never seen a Sami Callihan match that I though was better than decent. He's fine, but I could never get excited for a match he's in.

Haskins on the other hand is fantastic. If not for his injury he would have been one of the WWE UK stars like Bate and Dunne IMO.

Foggy

I've just never seen a Sami Callihan match that I though was better than decent. He's fine, but I could never get excited for a match he's in.

Haskins on the other hand is fantastic. If not for his injury he would have been one of the WWE UK stars like Bate and Dunne IMO.

His work in AAW has been his best by a country mile, particularly his feuds with Pentagon and Fenix. He was also in a really ridiculous 3-way PWG match with Brian Cage and Keith Lee where he held his own quite well. If PWG has one value these days, it's coming up with bizarro matches like that.

And yeah, Haskins is the bomb.

Pikma

Banned
OwensIsNow disappeared the day his Titus Wooooorldwiiiiiide t-shirts were supposed to arrive, coincidence? I think not and neither does Bo.

Browny

Banned
OwensIsNow disappeared the day his Titus Wooooorldwiiiiiide t-shirts were supposed to arrive, coincidence? I think not and neither does Bo.
424%20-%20Raw%20animated_macro%20gif%20r-truth%20the_miz%20wwe.gif

Carnby

I've been listening to Something To Wrestle with Bruce Prichard.

It's enjoyable and interesting to here the perspective from someone who worked in WWE/WWF from 1983 to 2008, as opposed to lapsed fans who didn't.

I've been listening to Something To Wrestle with Bruce Prichard.

It's enjoyable and interesting to here the perspective from someone who worked in WWE/WWF from 1983 to 2008, as opposed to lapsed fans who didn't.

I'd rather listen to two fans riffing on an era with lots of research than some guy who is choosing to work at Global Force.

Carnby

If by dirt sheet you mean referencing books written by wrestlers, old Insider issues, and stuff from Dave...sure

Sounds exactly like Something To Wrestle. Conrad reads his sources and turns to Bruce to see if it's accurate.

Listen to it or not. Don't care. Just a suggestion. But it's pretty fucking stupid to not listen because Bruce works for TNA. The guy's gotta eat.

Zach

Two guys reading a dirt sheet you mean?
They read relevant books and write-ups outside of the Wrassle Observer and cite interviews and stuff, too. But it's okay if you hate their #FakeNews. It's just sad that your own dislike is not enough and you feel the need to bring others down for liking the podcast.

Carnby

They read relevant books and write-ups outside of the Wrassle Observer and cite interviews and stuff, too. But it's okay if you hate their #FakeNews. It's just sad that your own dislike is not enough and you feel the need to bring others down for liking the podcast.

Me: 2

That guy: 0

jk, you're right

Top Bottom