• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Just announced

DMGuiCsW4AAJsEN.jpg

I've seen Fenix and Penta many times but never as a team. I'm ready for FLIPS

I think they tagged at PWG BOLA last year
Yeah they've also done it at AAW once before but at one of the LaSalle events (which, for reference, is like an hour and a half away from Chicago, vs. most of the events being in/around the city). I live in the suburbs but it's still an hour drive for me, and I try to avoid Middle Of Nowhere, Illinois. Lol

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
*At work*

Co-worker: "You see Raw this week?"

Me: "No, I haven't seen much the last couple weeks besides Hell in a Cell. Any good?"

Co-worker: "Oh yeah, the Shield put Braun through an announcer table."

Me: "Oh that's awesome."

Me: *pauses* "Wait, the hell did you just say? The Shield got back together?!"

Co-worker: "YES!!"

Me:
tenor.gif
*marks out*

*At work*

Co-worker: "You see Raw this week?"

Me: "No, I haven't seen much the last couple weeks besides Hell in a Cell. Any good?"

Co-worker: "Oh yeah, the Shield put Braun through an announcer table."

Me: "Oh that's awesome."

Me: *pauses* "Wait, the hell did you just say? The Shield got back together?!"

Co-worker: "YES!!"

Me:
tenor.gif
*marks out*
With them also comes this fucking awful camera effect.
kd2jpigkkzqz.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
If you told me three years ago that the Shield would reunite and it would somehow not excite me, I’d be like “Yeah, that sounds pretty likely.”

Recall

I heard Vince McMahon personally wrote every line used in WWE 2K18 to keep it as authentic as possible with the TV experience.

klonere

Banned
CIMA teasing that Neville is going to show up at a Dragon Gate show to be Eita's mystery opponent.

There is nothing I want more than this.

Pikma

Banned
The wwe cruiserweight division already lost Neville, Aries, Tajiri and before it even started it lost ZSJ and Ibushi

I think we can call this HHH experiment a BIG success

Top Bottom