• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Heroman

Banned
(...and New Day/Usos)

a7SuahA.jpg

Zach

Is RIZIN or whatevz real or fake or somewhere in between?

I'll just google it. I know SallyIsNow will just lie to me. : (

Man, nothing is better than good live wrestling with a hot crowd. A good crowd can elevate good to great.

I love the pro graps, friends.

Any announcement regarding the future of Evolve?

They're going back to the Elmcor Center where everyone died during the PROGRESS show in December.

They already announced that they were doing WrestleMania, so it's not like EVOLVE was in danger of shutting down.

The End was a tag team with Odinson and Parrow that would run in after matches and attack people.

you have a waifu

Lies. I lost my wife and waifu in my divorce!

They're going back to the Elmcor Center where everyone died during the PROGRESS show in December.

They already announced that they were doing WrestleMania, so it's not like EVOLVE was in danger of shutting down.

The End was a tag team with Odinson and Parrow that would run in after matches and attack people.

Sorry to hear but you can still have a body pillow waifu my friend. One for every day of the week.

Thanks!

Looks like they are not changing the structure of the show.

Top Bottom