• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tryouts_10132017sm_0157--4b13758e9e076b5b4c7895428fa6e592.jpg

7 foot tall. chinese demo and a shooter

the rocket. strap it to him.
It is well known that Dato's waifu are Miyuu Yamamoto, followed by Hana Kimura.

I don't have waifu, but if I did, it would be Rena Kubota.

xia li is one to look out for in the rankings
tumblr_ovgiyzgjAA1s05wxzo2_400.gif

Johnny Mundo should've gotten the opportunities that Ziggler has had over the years. He should've been the MitB holder, he should've beaten Del Rio, he should've been the one that the internet rallied behind, and he should've been the one that Rusev pulled the gun on in hit WWE Studios film, 'Countdown' which also stars Glenn 'The Big Red Machine Kane' Jacobs. Much better wrestler than Ziggler and they're both on the same level promo-wise. Hell, I think Mundo would actually sell the try hard glam rock idiot thing better than Ziggler ever could. Might actually even be over.

He also had the better theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQEdGTzfRok

Lastly, he isn't a complete fucking asshole in real life.

Johnny was getting better opportunities than Ziggler at that time. He already was a tag champion. Rey defeated Ziggler in their feud for the intercontinental title and then Rey lost to Johnny in one of the best tv matches in SD history. Then the Melina gate happened and all went to the drain.

It is kind of amazing to see WCW just disintegrate the way it did when you start going back and watching PPVs from early to late 90s.

It really is. WCW was king of the wrestling world once the NWO starts. A shame that those guys were the ones to kill it. Once Bischoff fired syxx, you can see Hall and Nash don't care anymore.

Finally got the Fite.TV gimmick to work in time for the intros.

Hype level: rising.

Miyuu is curtain jerking tonight against Brazilian Irene Rivera.

This Rizin intro has that big event feel with the announcing of the talent

That's Lenne Hardt for you.

Chris Cordeiro and Anthony Birchak are on commentary. Pretty informative so far, if a bit bland. Commentators even talking about how betting influenced the pace of kickboxing fights!

JEEZUS this guy, Yoshihisa "Mad Dog" Morimoto, is coming out to "X Gonna Give It To Ya," and it's not even the radio edit. I'm also guessing they didn't pay for the music rights.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What's the word on Neville? Is he actually out?

Screen protectors are fucking garbage on the Note 8... fucking hell I went through 4 in the first month.

2 sticky films that just collect impossible to clean dust on the edges and then if you take it off to clean the edges just causes bubbling ... fuck that and then 2 glass which allows moisture or something (and dust too) from the sides (because curved screen means a gap) that cause hard to clean streaks on the inside which necessitate taking it off to clean the bottom portion which after cleaning once or twice cause the glass to crack. On top of that the nature of it means it doesn't completely envelope your screen so you get ugly light bleed out of the black trip of the protrctor.

Add to that that both are actually harder to clean than just the screen and show streaks more visbily.

Good fights so far on this RIZIN show.

This Brazilian fighter loves Naruto.

Ooh, they’re billing Alyssa Garcia as Josh Barnett’s protege. And she came out to “When the Levee Breaks.” This should be fun.

Menome

I've never used a screen protector on a device in my life. For phones I just make sure to have a case with a flip-front to stop the screen getting scratched when it's in my pocket. Clean it once a week with a disposable glasses-wipe and it's good to go.

Never had a problem with marks or scratches and always get top trade-in value when upgrading.

Top Bottom