• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

somedevil

DMEtE0uV4AERHDI

The two wrestlers

Bronx-Man

Banned
Eh, something generic like that is innocent enough. Just makes a dude look quirky I guess.

But if you’re out here getting Daniel Bryan or Young Bucks tats, reevaluate your life.

Shauni

Superbrawl IX.

David Flair attacks Ric Flair at the main event and joins the nwo.

David Flair is a top heel in WCW 99.

WCW 99.

😓

It is kind of amazing to see WCW just disintegrate the way it did when you start going back and watching PPVs from early to late 90s.

Zach

It is kind of amazing to see WCW just disintegrate the way it did when you start going back and watching PPVs from early to late 90s.

It's crazy how much JCP/WCW changed over the years. Almost always in flux. Many times disastrously so.

Of only owensisajobguy was here me and tall4life could start a young person faction.

SallyIsNow is too dignified for such shenanigans.

Hex

Banned
It's crazy how much JCP/WCW changed over the years. Almost always in flux. Many times disastrously so.

SallyIsNow is too dignified for such shenanigans.

SallyIsNow is too busy groveling to get a spot in the nation or other faction

KissVibes

Banned
I just want to remind everyone that no matter what WWE is like now, it used to be like this:

iRb17FY.gif

Johnny Mundo should've gotten the opportunities that Ziggler has had over the years. He should've been the MitB holder, he should've beaten Del Rio, he should've been the one that the internet rallied behind, and he should've been the one that Rusev pulled the gun on in hit WWE Studios film, 'Countdown' which also stars Glenn 'The Big Red Machine Kane' Jacobs. Much better wrestler than Ziggler and they're both on the same level promo-wise. Hell, I think Mundo would actually sell the try hard glam rock idiot thing better than Ziggler ever could. Might actually even be over.

He also had the better theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQEdGTzfRok

Lastly, he isn't a complete fucking asshole in real life.

Top Bottom