• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

dat respectful japanese audience

Oliveira got this

Oliveira’s striking too much for Garcia.

My steam had crapped out, so I missed Dato’s waifu Miyuu get tapped out. Go home and be a family woman, Miyuu.

All right, that leg lock work into an armbar work from Garcia was fun to end the fight. Oliveira throwing a knee right into Garcia’s face made me wince.

Please stop using this backdrop for these commentator segments. It creates a dissonance between knowing that the fights have started and seeing fans file in to their seats.

Roque Martinez using Tyler Breeze’s theme? No, but it would have been great.

JEEZUS, Jerome Le Banner.

Holy shit, Le Banner tapped. At first blush, it looked like
latest

Le Banner has the Kurt Angle in TNA eyes.

So it used to be awesome? What are you saying here?

JoMo was terrible. The best thing he ever did was not fuck up Miz making him seem worth a damn, thereby making Vince realize the power of Miz and splitting them up. More like JoNetty, amirite??

Backstage Parkour Face JoMo was YouTube Cringe Compilation 2010 material. It would have been OK if they were building it up so that every time he did a flip off a wall or a vault over a crate or two fucking pull ups somebody would show up to beat him mercilessly with a kendo stick, but they just zoomed in on his dumb scowly face. And that was it! Like, why u mad, JoMo? You just did a flip! Did you do a flip because you're mad? That's kinda hilarious.

I've never used a screen protector on a device in my life. For phones I just make sure to have a case with a flip-front to stop the screen getting scratched when it's in my pocket. Clean it once a week with a disposable glasses-wipe and it's good to go.

Never had a problem with marks or scratches and always get top trade-in value when upgrading.

Yeah that's what I'm going to be doing because I give up.

Fortunately my case as like a clip on piece, with a clip on it, that you can clip to the back (so as to clip on to a dashboard thing). But, it also clips on the front to form a screen protector... and it doesn't sit flush so it can't scratch the screen itself.

Here we go with Tenshin Nasukawa. What a hyped entrance.

HOLY SHIT RUNNING STOMP TO THE FACE FROM TENSHIN.

Andy Nguyen with “Summer of ‘69,” inflatable guitar, and cowboy hat. Birchak with line of the night with Nguyen saying that Rena is young and hungry but Nguyen is old and starving.

Rena has a knockout punch and a knockout smile, friends. What a star.

JEEZUS Rena ate Andy Nguyen up in the corner with strike combinations. Body shot TKO wins it for Rena.

Oh no, I’ve watched more than 7 hours of Japanese MMA. I caught naps here and there, but I’m fucked today.

Screen protectors are fucking garbage on the Note 8... fucking hell I went through 4 in the first month.

2 sticky films that just collect impossible to clean dust on the edges and then if you take it off to clean the edges just causes bubbling ... fuck that and then 2 glass which allows moisture or something (and dust too) from the sides (because curved screen means a gap) that cause hard to clean streaks on the inside which necessitate taking it off to clean the bottom portion which after cleaning once or twice cause the glass to crack. On top of that the nature of it means it doesn't completely envelope your screen so you get ugly light bleed out of the black trip of the protrctor.

Add to that that both are actually harder to clean than just the screen and show streaks more visbily.

Samsung Note devices... in 2017.

Did that dude just DDT himself on the way down?

Anth0ny

heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttt

he'll probably cut the same promo on tv tomorrow for more heeeeeaaaaaaaattttttttt

Zach

2000 WCW probably wasn't selling many tickets or much merchandise, though. Say what you will about WWE, but there seems to be a lot of hardcore fanz who, like, feel a part of something with WWE. Not unlike Trump fanz, it's probably a weird cultural thing where it's part of their identity, so I'm guessing they won't abandon ship any time soon. Doesn't matter how terrible the storylines and characters or whatever are.

Bronx-Man

Banned
*Brock & Jinder stare intensely at each other in the go-home show for Survivor Series. Kevin Dunn zooms in to show that this is SERIOUS*

fans: WE WANT NE-VILLE WE WANT NE-VILLE WE WANT NE-VILLE

Top Bottom