• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Zach

You brought this on yourself, excelsiorlef!

konnan.gif

This is outta nowhere, not that stupid randy shit.

Also I'm legit enjoying wwe 2k18. I think the gameplay is pretty damn good this year and the ai is having some great back and fourth matches with me that can go either way. Had a great 4 and a half star match with a downloaded Pete Dunne vs Nevelle which started with heel Nevelle attacking me on stage. He ended up winning sadly.

Omega vs Yoshi-hashi tonight !!

lol I can't get excited about this. Every time I look at Yoshihashi I feel bad for him for no reason. What a terrible reaction to have.

But I do need to finish KOPW. It takes me a fucking week to get through a wrasslin show these days because life.

All I have left is Okada obviously beating Evil.

Naito Ishii was pretty fucking lit. Has anyone ever lost their opportunity for the title shot at WK by losing at KOPW after winning G1?

UpUpDownDown continues to be the number one thing that endears the roster to me.

Baron Corbin seems like an ok guy, Meltzer hating be damned.

Madden Tournament > actual football

Foggy

Great tag match between Cobb/Riddle and Dijak/Lee on night 1 of BoLA but Chuck Taylor is on commentary and he only wants to talk about Space Jam.

smh

Menome

UpUpDownDown continues to be the number one thing that endears the roster to me.

Baron Corbin seems like an ok guy, Meltzer hating be damned.

Madden Tournament > actual football

Almost any non-TV/PPV appearance by the roster is 200% better at getting them over than the actual content.

Heck, if it wasn't for the fact he's outed himself as an All Lives Matter dick on Twitter, I'd actually be a bit more hot on Randy Orton after his appearance on the E&C podcast.

Uhhh I think I'm at the Nitro (182) where no wrestling happens at all during the first hour of the show.

First segment was Flair and Arn talking.

Second was Riki Rachtman at a Nitro Party.

I can't believe it's all video packages.

Zach

Uhhh I think I'm at the Nitro (182) where no wrestling happens at all during the first hour of the show.

First segment was Flair and Arn talking.

Second was Riki Rachtman at a Nitro Party.

I can't believe it's all video packages.
Is "Samantha" all up in that episode? Brutal.

miserable

Which Nitro was it when there was a backstage segment with all the luchadors and Bischoff in the bathroom and they were asking Eric for some lotion in spanish but he didn't understand?

EDIT: foundit on the good ol legitshook. Boy, this episode has a lot of great jifs. Yes I said JIFS

whatamark.gif

sasso.gif

mongoeyes.gif

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Just finished replaying Syndicate (the original DOS game, not the awful reboot), I totally forgot that it ends by just dropping to credits, no ending at all.

Still more satisfying than your average episode of Raw.

So Naito's going to work an indie show in middle of nowhere Illinois?

What?

Big Mike what are you doing

AAW fucking do something god damnit

Top Bottom