• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Bronx-Man

Banned
I have it on good authority that all your local sports teams are bad
giphy.gif

Anth0ny

2000 WCW probably wasn't selling many tickets or much merchandise, though. Say what you will about WWE, but there seems to be a lot of hardcore fanz who, like, feel a part of something with WWE. Not unlike Trump fanz, it's probably a weird cultural thing where it's part of their identity, so I'm guessing they won't abandon ship any time soon. Doesn't matter how terrible the storylines and characters or whatever are.

2000 WCW was a bigger ratings draw than 2017 WWE :O

Zach

That's just making me want a better explanation, excelsiorlef. : (

Oh, you fleshed it out... a bit.

I guess that's enough. I guess.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got around to watching the second Wrestling Road Diaries. Gotta admit, it was not fun at all. Gallows being the one redeeming factor, but it really felt like just another Colt Cabana ego project. Shouldn't surprise anyone, that's his modus operandi, but I really enjoyed the first and did not enjoy the second.

That's just making me want a better explanation, excelsiorlef. : (

Oh, you fleshed it out... a bit.

I guess that's enough. I guess.

He's super hyper and irreverent... like he's on speed... it's weird. It's not cerebral like his character which the podcast is named after.

Zach

Do you listen to it a lot, excelsiorlef? Are you not entertained?

I'm really asking. >_>

And maybe he's just a nutty nut who's nutting all over the place! Cut him some slack!

I like how WCW would have pyro play whenever the top of the hour happened even if a match was going on in the ring. Watching a match then the cameras focus on the entrance and pyro starts going off like crazy.

We were blessed with WCW for as long as we had them.

Mahonay

Banned
I like how WCW would have pyro play whenever the top of the hour happened even if a match was going on in the ring. Watching a match then the cameras focus on the entrance and pyro starts going off like crazy.

We were blessed with WCW for as long as we had them.
Lol yeah I'm sure the workers really loved that happening in the middle of their match

Top Bottom