• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

https://streamable.com/oykg4
8fef4d8ac9.png

All these years and they still are incapable of avoiding clipping.

shaowebb

Ya know, with Aries leaving and Neville leaving I hope this starts an exodus of folks relegated to the dumps of "enhancement talent" to leave the WWE in mass. Folks are wasting away in that fed to put over other folks and bad gimmicks.

My list of hopefuls:
  • Anderson and Gallows
  • Finn Balor
  • Gran Metalik
  • Bayley
  • AJ Styles
  • Shinsuke Nakamura
  • KENTA
  • Sami Zayn

Most of those aint goin anywhere sadly. I'd love to see them back in the indies and doin shows with ROH, Progress, PWG, Lucha Underground, and NJPW.

Foggy

Wait what? Who did that?

It was last year when Kaepernick first started protesting and they had a cowardly heel team of black wrestlers who would kneel at the start of matches and got cheap heat. It was a year ago so I can't remember the exact circumstances or the wrestlers, but it definitely was a thing.

Anth0ny

Ya know, with Aries leaving and Neville leaving I hope this starts an exodus of folks relegated to the dumps of "enhancement talent" to leave the WWE in mass. Folks are wasting away in that fed to put over other folks and bad gimmicks.

My list of hopefuls:
  • Anderson and Gallows
  • Finn Balor
  • Gran Metalik
  • Bayley
  • AJ Styles
  • Shinsuke Nakamura
  • KENTA
  • Sami Zayn

Most of those aint goin anywhere sadly. I'd love to see them back in the indies and doin shows with ROH, Progress, PWG, Lucha Underground, and NJPW.

just wait for the new japan exodus led by bryan danielson

It was last year when Kaepernick first started protesting and they had a cowardly heel team of black wrestlers who would kneel at the start of matches and got cheap heat. It was a year ago so I can't remember the exact circumstances or the wrestlers, but it definitely was a thing.

I think Kenny King was one of them? That's all I've got beyond remembering that it was a thing that happened and also they got attacked immediately for doing it once

Egg0

Banned

Hmmm my mind went immediately to the Briscoes doing it mockingly.

Top Bottom