• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Btw pretty sure Flo Slam has the rights to the WWN catalogue for 5 years and because it is part of a greater FloSports network even if everything else FloSlam related goes away they can probably just keep it up there for free as the most it cost them is some extra server space. So WWN has zero control over their back catalogue library right now.

scripted TV show

the actor refused to cooperate

the writer killed the character

Character is his real name that is going elsewhere so not quite the same, also again Bret literally had creative control in his contract. That is on Vince for giving that to him.

Syder

i'm Canadian
i'm from Montreal

It was a great idea, HEAT BROTHEEEER
Ahhhh, of course, I'm sorry I was wrong

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

200.gif

Is there a single case in wrestling history of giving a wrestler creative control not resulting in a bunch of ego driving bullshit?

I mean

This is like asking "Is there a single case in wrestling history of a promoter not being a complete fucking moron?"

This is wrestling. It's noteworthy when geniuses and good selfless people enter the industry

imBask

Banned
Character is his real name that is going elsewhere so not quite the same, also again Bret literally had creative control in his contract. That is on Vince for giving that to him.

heh partial creative control

also Vince has the final word on every thing, he's the writter, he's the GOLDEN GOD

heh partial creative control

also Vince has the final word on every thing, he's the writter, he's the GOLDEN GOD

It was basically Bret can say no... and he did. He offered other solutions and Vince fucked him instead. He gave Bret contractual powers to control how he exited the company.

somedevil

Peak try hard Cody... guess that's in response to Reigns' comments about the Bucks.

Its more a response to him calling out Cody for saying he is the biggest draw in wrestling.

Cody is very divisive when it comes to opinions about him. Cause a wrestling writer tweeted this while watching the show:

Nice to see fans so appreciative of three star matches

Foggy

Having said that, being in the WWE and responding to them in any way shape or form is a one way ticket to Lamesville.

Top Bottom