• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
627.jpg

☺

Kurita

Long distance rarely works, there's so much additional bullshit it's not worth it

I converted my LDR into close, and it's been good. Definitely not the norm. I realize I'm an exception to the rule. Plus it was only a couple hours away.

Hit the bars, get a couple squash matches under your belt to rebuild yourself

There is hope for LDR's. Mine has been going strong for over 3 years, will become a no distance relationship this coming year though.

I had some mild concerns that not being LDR (we would see each other every weekend) we'd get sick of each other, because there's built in time away. So far so good though, hasn't felt bad or smothery for either of us.

Glad it worked out for you.
But yeah, in my case it's France-Japan so... Might be too young to get into something complicated like that tbh.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I honestly wonder if anime fans or wrestling fans are more cynical about the product they spend money on.

Hex

Banned
Why are you looking at a video game forum at work

Because he can. I do the same thing.
It's none of your damned business. The only part that is your business is respecting the other people in the thread.
You can't browse the web at work, sucks for you. This discussion has been had.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mean I'm not mature enough

Whew, was worried you were in amir0x territory

In that case, just focus on having fun and learning about yourself by going out with folks with no pressure, more locally.

Zach

I had some mild concerns that not being LDR (we would see each other every weekend) we'd get sick of each other, because there's built in time away. So far so good though, hasn't felt bad or smothery for either of us.
Speak for yourself, buddy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speak for yourself, buddy.

Not happy with Mrs. Zach? Dang. Didn't know you were having The Troubles. I'm always here with a shoulder for you to cry on if you need it.

Kurita

Whew, was worried you were in amir0x territory

In that case, just focus on having fun and learning about yourself by going out with folks with no pressure, more locally.
That's fair.
I just have a hard time readjusting to France tbh. Had the time of my life in Japan and the majority of my best friends are Japanese, so I've kinda felt like shit over the past two months, I feel a bit alone (I do have friends in France but it's different)

Thanks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's fair.
I just have a hard time readjusting to France tbh. Had the time of my life in Japan and the majority of my best friends are Japanese, so I've kinda felt like shit over the past two months, I feel a bit alone (I do have friends in France but it's different)

Thanks.

France Schmance. Good luck finding decent folks there.

We're always here for you too, pal. If you wanna play some kideo games and shit, you want a link to the WrassleGAF Discord? We can work stuff out.

Kurita

France Schmance. Good luck finding decent folks there.

We're always here for you too, pal. If you wanna play some kideo games and shit, you want a link to the WrassleGAF Discord? We can work stuff out.
Don't worry I'm slowly getting there. Met some new cool peeps recently. I'll just focus on studying for now.

Appreciate the attention tho, really.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry I'm slowly getting there. Met some new cool peeps recently. I'll just focus on studying for now.

Appreciate the attention tho, really.

Alright pal. If you change your mind, hit me up. We'll make some magic happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes, I like Cody =/

kYqDeN.gif

Don't sweat it. I like wrestlers most people hate. Just be ready, people will call you a gimmick poster. It's frustrating, but hey, live and let live, right?

Ascension for Tag Champs 2017

please

He's not that great in the ring but Rhodes is good on the mic.

I remember when a lot of people around here hated the Miz on the regular and now he's a top heel who people love. I put Rhodes in that category. Mediocre in the ring but he can make up for it with the mic.

Zach

I'm finishing up this Heenan playlist on the Network. His Hall of Fame speech. It's still so good. I'm laughing and crying here, daddeh.

No, I didn't. I didn't think you were joking.
I was saying your ladyfriend didn't feel the same! Gah!

Also, it could've been interpreted as me being your ladyfriend. That'd be funny, too.

You're dead to me, Sunnybundt.

Why are you looking at a video game forum at work

I work on a computer all day and sometimes use GAF to disconnect my brain for a few minutes

Regardless, does it matter? Lots of people browse websites at work and in other public venues. Having pictures of half-naked asain women is not something I need to have scroll past my screen as I'm reading a wrassle discussion.

I also hate the optics it can create around this community thread.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cody and Adam Cole are the exact same level of talented

just ok

I mean, Cody has a better look than Cole does, at least. That doesn't mean I want to see Cody on TV.

I don't blame Cody for the things he's done to build up his brand since he left, I just have absolutely no interest whatsoever in any of the smarky Bullet Club stuff. It all seems like it's aimed at the kind of the fan who casually refers to the Undertaker as "Mark."

I mean, Cody has a better look than Cole does, at least. That doesn't mean I want to see Cody on TV.

I don't blame Cody for the things he's done to build up his brand since he left, I just have absolutely no interest whatsoever in any of the smarky Bullet Club stuff. It all seems like it's aimed at the kind of the fan who casually refers to the Undertaker as "Mark."
Adam Cole looks cooler than Cody could ever hope.

Angry Grimace

Adam Cole looks cooler than Cody could ever hope.

He might if he spent any time at all in the gym. He just looks like a random dude who who happens to look kinda like Shawn Michaels who maybe does does some cardio. I'm not saying Cole needs to spike up the roids, I'm saying he needs to mix in some protein powder and lifting.

He might if he spent any time at all in the gym. He just looks like a random dude who who happens to look kinda like Shawn Michaels who maybe does does some cardio. I'm not saying Cole needs to spike up the roids, I'm saying he needs to mix in some protein powder and lifting.

lmao @ this pic

fYbbdpm.jpg

Top Bottom