• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Zach

pray to the RNG gods.

I should probably think of a contingency plan in the event we get another PS4 crash like we did during the first rumble
The official explanation will be that the JIF attacked and spray-painted everyone in the ring at the time.

I just want to point out that I like Bayley and Z-Man and stuff and even though I get guff for it, I don't recall being called a gimmick poster. Maybe you need to take a good, hard (filth) look in the mirror... pal.
cci2cKe.gif

That's why they call him Big Match Zach!

Sephzilla

I think now is the appropriate time to officially announce the first entrant in the GWF10 World Championship #1 Contender Royal Rumble match

rhao6.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Triple H getting matches at Mania gets dumber the more he doesn't actually show up on TV in any real capacity. Like I could at least buy it when he fought Bryan because he was omnipresent. Now he just doesn't do anything but mug for smarks at NXT events and then randomly get a match at WM.

Like last year he beat up Rollins after SummerSlam for no apparent reason and then just randomly had a WM match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Wait a minute - this is the go home show for TLC? And there's three matches, one of which is an obvious Asuka squash? What?

Well I guess for whatever reason Balor told Bray he would beat him up at TLC despite them not actually having a match set.

Zach

In all seriousness as one of the few women posters here... the JoJo shit and the random bikini pics posted for no reason suck.
That reminds me that BewareTheBatsie was OUTED as a WOMAN the other day and it blew my mind.

That is all at this time. Thank you.

Sephzilla

In terms of professional wrestling, where your "look" matters, i think there's a difference between looking out of shape (IE: you're not maintaining the look/physique you're supposed to have) and simply body shaming people for looking like their normal selves

Anth0ny

being skinny fat sucks. You're not big enough to be a hoss, but you have too much fat to be considered jacked or lean. muscle is covered by fat, you have a belly, you just come off as a complete failure who sucks at having a consistent look.

it's definitely the worst look in wrasslin imo

signed, a skinny fat ass for 10 years running ._.

Zach

I am very accepting of various wrassle looks, but the guy with the mustache and little bird chest kills me. I just cain't.

Sephzilla

And where do you think this kind of posts fall in?

i think it falls in the "who really cares" category. Dude's a little out of shape, but it's not like he's ballooned out of control or anything. Happens to a lot of people. It's unnecessary to talk about

Sephzilla

You misunderstood my question, boss. Or maybe I misunderstood your post

i guess i just dont really care about discussing a person's look/shape unless they've really dramatically changed their look/shape whether it for the better or for the worse.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Carnivore I apolozige for my pretty lady

I dont want no trouble

but that adam cole picture is way filthier

but i really do apologize

Pikma

Banned
i guess i just dont really care about discussing a person's look/shape unless they've really dramatically changed their look/shape whether it for the better or for the worse.
I was asking if you thought that dumb post was discussing someone's body shape or if it was just pure bodyshaming

I think it's the latter

Wait a minute - this is the go home show for TLC? And there's three matches, one of which is an obvious Asuka squash? What?

Well I guess for whatever reason Balor told Bray he would beat him up at TLC despite them not actually having a match set.
It's this weekend? Shit.

Enzo vs Kalisto rematch will probably be the ladder match. Bray or Finn might be chairs or table and I don't know Elias vs Titus gets the other one unless they decide to make Mickie vs Alexa a stipulation.

Top Bottom