• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Anth0ny

just sent this counter email to youtube:

Toei, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with my 2500 subscribers, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
DMQUyklXkAACtOT

👌

The sounds of meat slapping will fill the air.

Sephzilla

Damn, toei just C&D's another video on my channel. That's strike 2. One more and I'm fooked :(

Toei specifically are a giant bunch of douchebags especially when it comes to Youtube. I have a feeling they're the reason TeamFourStar had to put DBZ Abridged on hiatus too

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Toei specifically are a giant bunch of douchebags especially when it comes to Youtube. I have a feeling they're the reason TeamFourStar had to put DBZ Abridged on hiatus too

Their content though

Sephzilla

During those brief moments in time that Bray actually received good booking, he was pretty damn great. Ziggler meanwhile sucked even when he was booked well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I hit a patch of August/September Nitros that all felt the same. Like each of them reintroduce Red and Yellow American Made Hulk Hogan with almost the same package every time. Same thing with how the Lex Luger trying to call out Hogan as a danger to Stang is rolled out. Filthy Animals have been formed. Berlyn is here as is the Maestro ooh la la, at least his piano music is.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I hit a patch of August/September Nitros that all felt the same. Like each of them reintroduce Red and Yellow American Made Hulk Hogan with almost the same package every time. Same thing with how the Lex Luger trying to call out Hogan as a danger to Stang is rolled out. Filthy Animals have been formed. Berlyn is here as is the Maestro ooh la la, at least his piano music is.

Berlyn deserved better, but circumstances killed him.

Raw64life

I have 2700 subscribers on my YouTube account but it's only because I was the first person to post the N64 kid on YouTube 11 years ago. I'd message the guy occasionally when people messaged me thinking I was the kid and wanted him to do media appearances or whatever. Eventually I got tired of that and just gave him my YT account.

THey both are.

Yea. This is like arguing over whose shit smells the worst.

During those brief moments in time that Bray actually received good booking, he was pretty damn great. Ziggler meanwhile sucked even when he was booked well.

Correct. Folks forget that from Orton joining the Family up to and including the burning of the compound Bray waz fucking hit. His title win was great, the Smackdown after he was super over (should have turned face). It wasn't until the week after Orton committed arson (Bray sold tge arson so well) that it became clear that Bray was staying heel, Orton was the face and that the feud was probably going nowhere. Then it got worse and worse and worse through Mania to now.

THey both are.

Ziggler hasn't been over in like 5-6 years. Wyatt was over in February

I just noticed that's 2018, but you get my point. It's a fuckin weird match, but I'll be buying that show for sure. AR Fox is undoubtedly an idiot and routinely does spots that have me asking WHY?!, but he's surprisingly good when he wants to be.

Probably going to be a Rey Mysterio purgatory situation for a little while.

Was going to say the same thing

Punk wasn't immediately freed either. Even when Swagger said he was done, he had to wait somewhere between 1 and 3 weeks before they actually decided to let him go

Kurita

:( sorry friend
Thanks, I'll get over it.
Just sucks to :
1) learn one of them is actually going out with her one friend I hated
2) get my hopes up for the other one (kinda my bad on this one, I just read too much into stuff that didn't warrant it)

All that over the weekend.
I'll get my heat back.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just 3 girls in 4 years (first one during 3 years, 2 months each for the other two. Got dumped by the last one mainly because of long distance)

Long distance rarely works, there's so much additional bullshit it's not worth it

I converted my LDR into close, and it's been good. Definitely not the norm. I realize I'm an exception to the rule. Plus it was only a couple hours away.

Sephzilla

Yeah, I've tried long distance before and it didn't work out either. I had one LDR that converted into a close distance relationship and that ended up being the girl who left me to go sleep with one of my former friends

Just 3 girls in 4 years (first one during 3 years, 2 months each for the other two. Got dumped by the last one mainly because of long distance)

I'm only 23 so it's not the end of the world haha

Hit the bars, get a couple squash matches under your belt to rebuild yourself

There is hope for LDR's. Mine has been going strong for over 3 years, will become a no distance relationship this coming year though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hit the bars, get a couple squash matches under your belt to rebuild yourself

There is hope for LDR's. Mine has been going strong for over 3 years, will become a no distance relationship this coming year though.

I had some mild concerns that not being LDR (we would see each other every weekend) we'd get sick of each other, because there's built in time away. So far so good though, hasn't felt bad or smothery for either of us.

Top Bottom