• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
@ryansatin
Impact Wrestling is teasing the announcement of "IMPACT PIZZA" in a new press release.

this can't be real

lmao @ this pic

fYbbdpm.jpg

lmao,. "some cardio"

Boy those lil trunks are a snug fit.

Recall

So the 22nd Sept 1997 RAW had no Ken Shamrock on the show due to a legit rib injury. Didn't stop him from appearing for FMW in Japan against Vader in a worked shoot fight a few days later. The match is dreadful due to Shamrock's injury

Two 1997 WWE talents in FMW for a show that drew over 50,000 people.

Egg0

Banned
HhdfVXh.gif

I know Cody isn't a flippy dippy wrestler, but when I saw him do this last night...

Could he not even be bothered to do a crossbody?

Tagyhag

He might if he spent any time at all in the gym. He just looks like a random dude who who happens to look kinda like Shawn Michaels who maybe does does some cardio. I'm not saying Cole needs to spike up the roids, I'm saying he needs to mix in some protein powder and lifting.

HBK is 52 and he looks a hell of a lot better too.

Cole is cool but yeah he needs to do something about it, his head and body don't match.

HhdfVXh.gif

I know Cody isn't a flippy dippy wrestler, but when I saw him do this last night...

Could he not even be bothered to do a crossbody?
I got the impression he was going more for height than anything else

And it did look impressive until yeah, he connected with basically nothing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I work on a computer all day and sometimes use GAF to disconnect my brain for a few minutes

Regardless, does it matter? Lots of people browse websites at work and in other public venues. Having pictures of half-naked asain women is not something I need to have scroll past my screen as I'm reading a wrassle discussion.

I also hate the optics it can create around this community thread.

weird that you randomly brought race into it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If we get closed down, I'll see you all next week on Thunder.

Sephzilla

Don't sweat it. I like wrestlers most people hate. Just be ready, people will call you a gimmick poster. It's frustrating, but hey, live and let live, right?

Ascension for Tag Champs 2017

please

please stop trying to make this happen. everybody knows this isn't what got the gimmick poster label thrown towards a couple of people who no longer frequent Wrasslegaf

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
please stop trying to make this happen. everybody knows this isn't what got the gimmick poster label thrown towards a couple of people who no longer frequent Wrasslegaf

happened to me, pal. Now look at me. I'm all reformed, new name, new avatar. Lookin' fresh.

Still labeled. It never dies!

When we get closed down they'll lock the doors this time

Can't blame em

Sephzilla

What's happening

data posted some picture of some wrestler doing a bikini shoot or something and then someone talked about adam cole not being in shape. suddenly the sky is falling for some reason.

wrasslegaf is better when we're talking about GWF, the hottest new digital indie wrestling promotion

Recall

Onita vs Hayabusa (Onita's 1995 retirement match) is mental. Hayabusa moonsaulting off a electrified barbed wire cage is one hell of a sight.

Recall

I think I was drugged before my GWF match. My performance was lacklustre and my normal dealer was nowhere to be found.

As GWF's Hoss Knuckles Champion I demand a final attempt to redeem myself or if I lose one more match I will retire from the GWF.

Who will face me? Who wants to see me fulfill my destiny? Who wants pizza?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao @ this pic

I mean, he doesn't even really have the body of someone completely natty who spends time lifting despite the fact he's supposed to look tough without any clothes on for a living.

Like, Johnny Gargano is smaller than he is, but Gargano looks like he busts his ass in the gym.

Back to bodyshaming again, huh

He's a professional wrestler trying to make it in the biggest promotion in the world, not some dude off the street.

Zach

happened to me, pal. Now look at me. I'm all reformed, new name, new avatar. Lookin' fresh.

Still labeled. It never dies!

I just want to point out that I like Bayley and Z-Man and stuff and even though I get guff for it, I don't recall being called a gimmick poster. Maybe you need to take a good, hard (filth) look in the mirror... pal.

Maybe if you booked more than 3 people *folds arms*

You were just at GWF8!
Dude was shown in the crowd sitting right next to you AND I mentioned him in my GAF-shattering promo, yet he's still complaining. Shaking my hat.

Sephzilla

Yo Seph, loser of the title match eligible for the rumble?

Nope. If you're in a different match on the card, you're not going to be booked in the Rumble*. But, if you're booked in a different match on the GWF card that means you're either in a title match or a #1 contender match, so don't feel like you're missing out if you don't show up in the Rumble.

* The only person who's going to be booked in the Rumble and a different match is Beefy, he's getting a special exception because it would be wrong to not have the previous Rumble winner in the match.

Ronin Ray

Don't sweat it. I like wrestlers most people hate. Just be ready, people will call you a gimmick poster. It's frustrating, but hey, live and let live, right?

Ascension for Tag Champs 2017

please

I like you as a poster no gimmick.

Ernest the cat Miller should have been WCW champ and no one will convince me otherwise.

Top Bottom