• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
i'm in this camp as well because as the years have gone on I think we've actually seen the maximum of Cody's potential while Roman still has some untapped potential. Roman's also had better matches

I can't think of anything Cody is better at than Reigns, tbh.

Cody never had to read the beanstalk promo. I don't think anyone on the roster could pull off the corny superhero shit they've given Reigns at times. It's taken a while but I think they've hit the right place promo-wise with Reigns where he just acts like an arrogant dick and I think he pulls if off even if nobody likes seeing him never lose.

People are always confused why Meltzer keeps giving Reigns 4 star matches, but I think the confusion stems from the fact that as a fan the drama gets sucked out knowing Reigns is going to win or look strong in every match even if the match itself is good.

Raw64life

Also just realized that TLC is this Sunday and the only belts being defended are the Womens and Cruiserweight titles in what should be two average at best matches. lol

Apparently the 205 guys aren't getting royalties from their appearances on 2K18, they just gave them a flat fee and called it a day.

Wonder what the dollar amount was. Over/under $500?

Apparently the 205 guys aren't getting royalties from their appearances on 2K18, they just gave them a flat fee and called it a day.

It would be supremely bullshit if Neville and Kalisto are subject to this despite being in the main roster way before 205 Live was a thing.

Cody >>>>>>>Enzo.... Enzo can't even just put his foot against someone's jaw and fall backwards convincingly

Matches are more than movez. Mick Foley probably couldn't do that either. Movez are great, and the great matches all feature great wrestling and great movez, but the fanciest move is hardly ever what defines a match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
if it leads to more Trips vs Nash and "who sent the text?!" mysteries, sure thing.

"I sent the text"

"I said, I SENT THE TEXT"

"HEY! LISTEN TO ME! I SENT THE TEXT!"
mFFk18S.png

Honestly, whoever shot that deserves a slap, they made him look fuckin ridiculous

Sephzilla

"I sent the text"

"I said, I SENT THE TEXT"

"HEY! LISTEN TO ME! I SENT THE TEXT!"
mFFk18S.png

Honestly, whoever shot that deserves a slap, they made him look fuckin ridiculous

^ body/height shaming, smh

I still love that BronsonLee broke his "i'll never have an avatar" bit for that image

Anth0ny

I'm sure someone will defend it. Someone always does

Excuse me Sweeney Tom, these cruiserweights are in a fantastic spot. They're out there in front of 2 million+ WWE Network subscribers. Not to mention they're in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. Just being on the show means you're over, and that the company is fully behind them. You've made it big.

They're fine.

Matches are more than movez. Mick Foley probably couldn't do that either. Movez are great, and the great matches all feature great wrestling and great movez, but the fanciest move is hardly ever what defines a match.

Sorry let me rephrase...

Enzo can't even go over or under the ropes properly...

You have to be able to do some movies... Enzo can't do shit

Like Enzo might literally be the worst wrestler in the company.

Excuse me Sweeney Tom, these cruiserweights are in a fantastic spot. They're out there in front of 2 million+ WWE Network subscribers. Not to mention they're in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. Just being on the show means you're over, and that the company is fully behind them. You've made it big.

They're fine.

It's called 205 Live because you see the bad decisions, bad booking, and bad pay, and you pull a ZSJ/Ibushi in response and turn 205 degrees, walking out the door at maximum speed

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

They're fine.

You can do better than this. Watch and learn!

205 Live guys usually wouldn't be included in a WWE 2k game, so this is just extra income on top of their regular paycheck. They could have opted out if they didn't want to. Never pay more than what you want is worth - they all had options and they all bought in, so whatever WWE decided they could get, the 205 kids felt it was worth it and took the flat fee.

Triple H's Nutritionist Claims WWE Wrestlers Can Take hGH and hGC, Says A Lot of Wrestlers On Them

Triple H" Paul Levesque's nutritionist Dave Palumbo said WWE's drug policy allows wrestlers to take human growth hormone (hGH) and human chorionic gonadotropin (hGC). Those performance-enhancing drugs are supposedly banned by WWE's wellness policy.

Palumbo did an interview with Matt Riveria, posted to YouTube today, where Riveria asked Palumbo what "supplements" Levesque took to get in shape for WrestleMania. The relevant comments start at about 29:45 into the YouTube clip.

Palumbo insinuated all WWE wrestlers are tested, saying "If you’re getting on that stage to wrestle, you’re gonna be tested. The good thing about wrestling is it’s not a professional sport, per se, it’s more entertainment
https://www.fightful.com/triple-h-s...-can-take-hgh-and-hgc-says-lot-wrestlers-them

Anth0ny

205 Live guys usually wouldn't be included in a WWE 2k game, so this is just extra income on top of their regular paycheck. They could have opted out if they didn't want to. Never pay more than what you want is worth - they all had options and they all bought in, so whatever WWE decided they could get, the 205 kids felt it was worth it and took the flat fee.

Schooled by the master himself :O

new-were-not-worthy-gbxsba.gif

klonere

Banned

NeoGAF VKM lives!

i'm in this camp as well because as the years have gone on I think we've actually seen the maximum of Cody's potential while Roman still has some untapped potential. Roman's also had better matches

Yeah, Cody peaked with his dashing / un-dashing gimmick and Roman still haves a heel turn that could take him to new heights.

It is important.
I hope it ends up good, I'm certainly more interested in that than anything else MCU has coming out

I'm more expecting something like Wonder Woman where it's an enjoyable movie that's made out to be the second coming or something. If it tells studios to invest in more diverse casts and properties that's all one can ask for I suppose.

Top Bottom