• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe the worst thing you've posted all day

SCwcakx.gif

Anth0ny

holy shit look at all those marks!!!! Jinder has to lose in India to get that HEAT. Just imagine the HEAT. Sachin can call him an embarrassment to the republic of India for THE HEAT.

Why are Jordans 11 so expensive?

cause they're popular. 11s and 1s are the biggest retro jordans and get super expensive.

Foggy

Black Panther looks better than your average Marvel movie but not much more. It's got a bit more style and I like the cast a lot, but something tells me they're goimg to leave a ton of potential unrealized. Also those glimpses of cg BP leaves me real unenthused.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE seems to be planning the worst Survivor Series main event in history.

Jinder can sell getting his ass beat while his friends also get their ass beat at the same time.

Pikma

Banned
Sorry let me rephrase...

Enzo can't even go over or under the ropes properly...

You have to be able to do some movies... Enzo can't do shit

Like Enzo might literally be the worst wrestler in the company.
No one can be the worst wrestler in a company where Aliyah is also employed. Liv Morgan is up there with Enzo as well imo

WWE seems to be planning the worst Survivor Series main event in history.

The Legion of Doom (Hawk and Animal) and Big Boss Man defeated The Natural Disasters (Earthquake and Typhoon) and Irwin R. Schyster (with Jimmy Hart)

The Undertaker (with Paul Bearer) defeated Yokozuna (with Mr. Fuji and Jim Cornette)

Goldberg (c) defeated Triple H (with Ric Flair)

Randy Orton (c) defeated Wade Barrett

WCW from '99 on has the worst aesthetic of any major wrestling organization I've seen. The stage design is shite, the color palette is mostly grey, the wrestlers all have awful casual gear while they wrestle, and all the women have dressed the same (stereotypical "prostitute" ensembles).

It's hideous, I can't stand it.

Zach

It's crazy that Austin was doing the J-O-B for Savage on a May 27, 1995 WCW Saturday Night, and then just over a year later, on June 23, 1996, he's cutting the Austin 3:16 promo in WWF.

WCW from '99 on has the worst aesthetic of any major wrestling organization I've seen. The stage design is shite, the color palette is mostly grey, the wrestlers all have awful casual gear while they wrestle, and all the women have dressed the same (stereotypical "prostitute" ensembles).

It's hideous, I can't stand it.

I can't wait for the awful WCW stage that comes in 99 along with the new logo.

Top Bottom