• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

oh
tumblr_inline_ookz8sshRv1rt2en5_500.gif
😂😂😂

What's going on here? Oh so no he wants to show up?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The noise at the start of his theme is perfect for how everyone felt about that announcement

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There's no reason that shouldn't have been Hideo Itami.

I don't have any love for Enzo, but you got the one guy on the roster that could probably talk for an hour without tripping himself up vs... "do a good lucha...uh... thing."

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I just want to say that I give literally zero fucks about a potential Shield reunion

I just want to say that I give literally zero fucks about a potential Shield reunion

Maybe if it wasn't a transparent attempt at getting Reigns consistently cheered
Maybe if Dean and Seth weren't already teaming
Maybe if Reigns hadn't teamed with each separately multiple times within the last calendar year
Maybe if Reigns didn't already always have the same gear and theme as he did in the team
Maybe if

These geeks lined up around the ring getting trashed by Enzo and being too chickenshit to fight back is supposed to be a good thing?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seriously though, a fifteen minute segment leading to Kalisto is one of those ideas that you can't even actually believe anyone thought was a good one.

I don't think so either, but it's the only reason that would make any sense.

Gargano would fit too, because I don't see any way they're going to throw him on the main roster in the normal division.

Raw64life

I like how their plan to combat MNF is to put the main event during half time and end the show with Enzo Amore. As much as he sucks in the ring the guy can talk.

Angry Grimace

I mean, if you're going to do a big "debut" setup don't have fucken Kalisto come out because nobody cares about Kalisto.

Angry Grimace

God I hope they don't turn Abigail into an actual person.

The chance of it happening was always like 100%. Of course it was. The only way it would actually work is if it was Nikki Cross for some reason (because she's going to be popular on the main roster imo), but I don't think they're planning to take her out of Sanity.

The chance of it happening was always like 100%. Of course it was. The only way it would actually work is if it was Nikki Cross for some reason (because she's going to be popular on the main roster imo), but I don't think they're planning to take her out of Sanity.

I don't know, I feel like if they're smart they'll just give Bray complete creative control over this part of his character. Abigail, at least to me, has always been intentionally vague and phantasmal and it wouldn't be right to take that quality away.

Like, if it does end up being an actual person, I hope it's an idea that's coming from Bray and not from creative because I absolutely do not trust to the latter to treat it with any kind of tact or subtlety.

Fucking lol.

Shield reunion is hype, but I dont look forward to Cesaro and Sheamus losing all the time. Hopefully the Miztourage takes the fall, as lame as opponents they'd be.

Still want more Seth/Dean and the Bar, but with Roman in the mix it feels as if they'll just run over the teams of Cesaro, Sheamus, a bit of Braun, and Miztourage. They should bring up the Authors of Pain for them too.

Also, I just dont care knowing Roman is just hiding out and laying low until he gets the Brock fight.

Heh so that Cease and Desist Young Bucks tee broke Pro Wrestling Tee's record for mostly sales in a first day on sale.

In 3 days it became the top selling tee on the PWT for the month of September.

Top Bottom