• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Browny

Banned
You are the worst poster in this thread.

Confirmed.

image.php

<3

Heroman

Banned
Yo, is there like a crash course culture video for what the core of wrestling is? Like, the drama aspect of the showmanship and soap aspects. Specifically the performance aspect.

Something that's relatively short and represents what wrestling is all about. Gonna be shown to college students.
Just show them a boxing or mma promo and say imagine if it was all a work. Cause at the end of the day pro wrestling is a work fight.

Wrestling isn't wrestling

Batista is the only wrestler turned actor that I just look at as straight up just an actor

like The Rock is still a wrestler playing an actor to me
Cena is Hogan levels of mediocre actor just playing himself

but Big Dave? Big Dave is an actor.

He was really good in the Blade Runner short. Also thought he nailed Guardians really well.

Adree

Ending of the 1st chapter in Danganronpa V3 got me shook. Can't stand how they make the minigames more annoying each game though.

Why is Bray still feuding with Finn anyways? He lost to Demon Balor and Stripper Balor. There's nothing to even fight over.

Now they're fighting to determine whose world is in whose hands and if it's the whole wide of it or just Australia

Btw at this point Sister Abigail should absolutely be a thing.... the Wyatt family in general (doesn't have to be Harper and Rowan) should be a thing, Bray is dead anyway and he's at his best when he's with others. Shit considering where he is they should just really lean into and commit to the supernatural shit... the problem is they half way it.... go big or go home

Yo, is there like a crash course culture video for what the core of wrestling is? Like, the drama aspect of the showmanship and soap aspects. Specifically the performance aspect.

Something that's relatively short and represents what wrestling is all about. Gonna be shown to college students.

Wrestling isn't wrestling by Max Landis

Not short... but it is actually educational on wrestling in its own strange way

https://youtu.be/VYvMOf3hsGA

Side note:

While still not ideal tying in The Bar's feud with Seth&Dean into Miz's feud with Roman to bring back the Shield is a somewhat more organic way to make it happen. Plus Miz/Sheamus/Cesaro is better than Miz and The Miztourage.

ANd it makes sense too because it's obvious the Miz wants the Shield so he can beat the Shield so getting in cahoots with the guys currently feuding with Seth&Dean to draw them all in makes sense.

Again hardly the best story but it's better than it was a week ago.

Honestly I'd throw in Braun make it 4 on 3... and do the match in a way that gets the Shield over but protects Braun. Like Braun kicking out of the Shield triple powerbomb but getting taken out later with one through the announcer's table (if they can do that move to Bruan)

Also lol @ Enzo wearing a Unleash your Warrior T-shirt while being the heel. Dude's the guy who tells you you're fat and ugly and deserve to die alone and then hugs a cancer patient and tells them to hanging in there and that he's rooting for them... Jesus.

Ithil

I did not watch RAW, but I saw in the recap that now Bray wants to face Finn again as the demon.
So it goes Bray vs Demon Finn, Bray loses, then Bray vs regular Finn, Bray loses, and now we're in an infinite loop?

It's like anyone who feuds with Bray gets sucked into this other dimension, a void of endless matches and looping segments.

klonere

Banned
Scotty Davis is definitely one of the more exciting guys to come out of the reinvigorated Irish scene. Freestyle wrestling credentials, super young but very smooth in ring. Can't wait till he puts it all together.

En3pFSc.gif

Chopper

Did I miss the reason Sheamus and Cesaro might have to interfere in the Miz/Reigns match? I mean, I'm hyped for a Shield reunion, but that shit is forced as hell.

Raw64life

Did I miss the reason Sheamus and Cesaro might have to interfere in the Miz/Reigns match? I mean, I'm hyped for a Shield reunion, but that shit is forced as hell.

Between that and Nia/Alexa suddenly being friends again with no explanation, the writing on Raw was extra lazy last night. Like they didn't even try to make any sense.

klonere

Banned
Is Evolve dead yet? Or is Evolve working the Chikara Pro/Wrestling Is gimmick?

Remember when they did NXT Takeover: The End?

I think it'll be a similar situation - the "end" of one chapter of Evolve and the beginning of it as a third tier developmental promotion for WWE.

He's a BJW guy but he goes by Trans Am Ryuichi in BASARA. He basically thinks America is awesome and yells Woooo and does a perfect plex.

Well he just sounds fantastic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, some piece of shit is opening my side gate to my back yard and leaving it open sometime in the middle of the night. This is the second time in about 2 weeks. It's weird.

We have a shed. Nothing in it but a dryer and a bigass chair someone may have died in. Figured it was someone looking for lawn equipment to steal. But a second time?

I know "chain the gate shut" but I don't like ignorance - it's low enough someone could hop it if they're not obese. I'd rather know if they've been there.

Going to set up some of my interior cameras out there to hopefully figure out who it is, or what. It's just a chain link fence. We have one on each side of the house, but the other side is never touched.

Just fuckin' weird. I'd like to make a spike pit but I'd fall into it sometime.

Sephzilla

Man, some piece of shit is opening my side gate to my back yard and leaving it open sometime in the middle of the night. This is the second time in about 2 weeks. It's weird.

We have a shed. Nothing in it but a dryer and a bigass chair someone may have died in. Figured it was someone looking for lawn equipment to steal. But a second time?

I know "chain the gate shut" but I don't like ignorance - it's low enough someone could hop it if they're not obese. I'd rather know if they've been there.

Going to set up some of my interior cameras out there to hopefully figure out who it is, or what. It's just a chain link fence. We have one on each side of the house, but the other side is never touched.

Just fuckin' weird. I'd like to make a spike pit but I'd fall into it sometime.

Are you sure it's not the Mad Pooper?!

Top Bottom