• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Heenan had the gift of talking and it goes without saying we all know how gifted he was. Can't imagine how hard it would be to have that taken away from illness and for so long.

I bet you Royal Rumble is Lesnar squashing Demon Balor because "fuck the fans let's kill that gimmick to get Reigns over"

I can't even say "at least then he'd have moved on from Bray" because the Bray feud is clearly ending with either Sister Abigail being introduced and being as worthless as all of the other things Bray did that was new and didn't work, or the Demon taking his first loss in a meaningless feud for no belt

It's staggering how they book themselves into easily avoidable corners

Mahonay

Banned

Pikma

Banned
The good news is that the Ultimate Warrior died in pain, involved his family in trash wrestling before passing, and will never see his children grow up.

Karma is just a beautiful thing to behold, I guess.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 post

Incorrect.

Dave and Bryan do not review SmackDown. Bryan and Filthy Tom review Smackdown. Try again.

They cover it they just don't break it down segment by segment, Bryan absolutely talks about Smackdown with Dave on the late night Wednesday early morning Thursday show

The good news is that the Ultimate Warrior died in pain, involved his family in trash wrestling before passing, and will never see his children grow up.

Karma is just a beautiful thing to behold, I guess.
giphy.webp

Are you doing full chronological? I'm doing 96 right now, but I'm watching WWF & WCW at the same time to try and spot more closely when everything flips. Right now I'm in the March time frame so just finished Uncensored, but still need to power through the bullshit SHAWN AND JOSE sob story that is just so lame.

Yeah I am. I started with the first Nitro and am watching all the WCW PPVs and Clash of Champions chronologically. I'm going to to it until I get to the end of Nitro. It just sucks that WWE still hasn't put up Thunder or Saturday Night.

Im going to do it with Raw and all the shows following it after I'm done with WCW.

Was it awesome?
Of course! Hopefully I can start Starrcade on my lunch break at work today.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Alvarez spending like 4 days on Randy Orton's "crusix" was one of the funniest things they did in a long time.

Hasney

Orton talking casually is such a rare thing that I really liked him on the E&C pod. That dude wanted to stay in the Wyatt's, wear a dirty tank top and jeans for the rest of his career so he could eat what he wants. Or at least turn heel so he can gain 20lbs and get "phisique heat".

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What the fuck is a crusix anyway?
Alvarez spent like three days of WOL talking about it and determined it's a stupid thing that Vince made up because he didn't want to use a crucifix.

Recall

Will AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura ever face off 1 vs 1 on a WWE PPV?

Will AJ Styles and Cesaro ever face off 1 vs 1 on a WWE PPV?

Will AJ Styles and Sami Zayn ever face off 1 vs 1 on a WWE PPV?

I already know the answer:
No
No
No

Will AJ Styles and Cesaro ever face off 1 vs 1 on a WWE PPV?

Will AJ Styles and Sami Zayn ever face off 1 vs 1 on a WWE PPV?

I already know the answer:
No
No
No

Nakamura vs AJ is clearly going to happen at somepoint

Angry Grimace

All of the heels on SD are terrible other than Owens and I think they're almost assuredly going for a HHH match for him at WM.

This will probably happen, but it'll either 1) be given away on SD or 2) be for a midcard belt at best. As funny as WWE thinking adding Jinder to the mix to make a Mania match that's better than their Dome match was would be.

Why would Owens fight HHH when he helped him win the title

Or is HHH gonna say "I-uh own you-uh"

This will probably happen, but it'll either 1) be given away on SD or 2) be for a midcard belt at best. As funny as WWE thinking adding Jinder to the mix to make a Mania match that's better than their Dome match was would be.
I'm looking forward to it happening and not coming anywhere near the hopes and dreams people have for that match

Unless they actually put it at a Mania and the 100,000 Hulkamaniacs awake something in Nak

Pikma

Banned
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZxBWFPHw9g/

“Hey look I took a picture with 3 guys from different races, race tensions are made up let's love each other #maga”
“I didn't see them as a black, a muslim and a buddhist(*) except I did and that's why I asked them to take this selfie with me”

*I didn't know buddhism was a race

Triple H will see the fans loudly reacting to Shane feuding with KO and think he'll get the same thing.

I'm guessing the Shane thing won't just end randomly and HHH basically handpicks his opponents and seemingly loves Owens.
There is the rumor that
Shane vs KO leads to a Team KO vs Team Shane Survivor Series match.

Plus HHH loves Balor too, and I'll buy Balor having nothing to do come WM time then KO.

Why would Owens fight HHH when he helped him win the title

Or is HHH gonna say "I-uh own you-uh"

The last time someone beat up all the McMahons, it ended with HHH. The merciful thing would be to start the build at HIAC, but I don't for a moment rule out Shane winning and Shane/Owens lasting till Survivor Series

Top Bottom