• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Pikma

Banned
Will AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura ever face off 1 vs 1 on a WWE PPV?

Will AJ Styles and Cesaro ever face off 1 vs 1 on a WWE PPV?

Will AJ Styles and Sami Zayn ever face off 1 vs 1 on a WWE PPV?

I already know the answer:
No
No
No
I'm willing to bet Nakamura vs Styles will happen at a random SD go home episode

Heroman

Banned
Aj vs nak is a weird match. It's one of the few njpw matches wwe only ever watched but it can't possibly live up that match or expectations.

miserable

qjw5dtm.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The chance that Andrade keeps his "first" name on 205 Live is like 5%.

They're gonna have Cena beat Jinder for the WWE Title at WM34 and then have Roman/Cena 2 to unify the WWE and Universal belts at WM35 because they need a backup plan to get Roman over in case having him beat Brock fails.

Heroman

Banned
It crazy to think about that nak will wrestle a one star match this weekend while his former stable mates will wrestle a 4.5+ one

They're gonna have Cena beat Jinder for the WWE Title at WM34 and then have Roman/Cena 2 to unify the WWE and Universal belts at WM35 because they need a backup plan to get Roman over in case having him beat Brock fails.
Unless they are ending the brand split, why would they unify

klonere

Banned
I always thought that Cena/Roman for a unified WHC was the match they were building to but then they threw it away on some slump month PPV for no reason?

lolwwe

Sephzilla

The brand split was a decent idea that was always implemented poorly. Tag and womens divisions shouldn't have been broken up and instead of introducing two world titles into the picture just make the IC and US titles the exclusive headline titles of each show.

I have said as much before but I am very happy WrassleGAF is a thing and that you folks post here. You are all really good people and I love you all.

Get Roman over

I like that they're about to have ruined 4 straight Rumbles AND Manias each for him, yet fans think maybe just maybe it'll stop or that there's anything they won't do to try to get him over

Seeing as this OP failed to bring back my image, here I'll bring it back myself to establish my point. Ahem:

hHyY0ZV.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have said as much before but I am very happy WrassleGAF is a thing and that you folks post here. You are all really good people and I love you all.

I appreciate the kind words, I wish everyone felt the same about this community!

Isn't Nintendo's stock at a 10 year high or something? These things happen, they just need one contract renewal to go wrong for reality to hit them, hopefully it's the USA one.
Are you trying to suggest Nintendo's rising stock is a random event and has nothing to do with the Switch?

Anth0ny

Brock raises Roman's arm next mania

Rock raises Roman's arm the one after that + Conor McGregor comes out and cuts a promo: "all dem boys in the back are FOOKIN BITCHES, but that roman reigns, he's a real fookin athlete"

Sephzilla

The main problem I have with the brand split is the introduction of championships for each show. It makes every existing title even less important and makes winning a title have even less meaning behind it. My version of a brand split would address this.

-- There would still be only one World Championship, and he can float between shows as the story dictates it.

-- The US and IC titles would become exclusive to each show. This makes them the featured championships of each show and raises their importance since the World champ wouldn't always be on one show.

-- Tag Championships and Womens Championships would follow the same logic as the World title. Divisions are split between shows, but the champion is allowed to show-hop.

Tom Nook

Brand Split to end - again?

If another shakeup happens, I want to see the following:

To SD:
Balor - His feud with Bray is not working. I can buy him as SD WWE champ feuding with Naka

The Club - freshen up the Tag division on SD (Form a heel group with Balor and sell those Balor (Bullet) Club shirts)

To RAW:

AJ - As much I would like AJ to stay in SD for the Naka match, he needs new matches with Seth, Dean, The Bar, Braun, and Roman - He eventually becomes the RAW Champ. Then have the dream match with Naka.

Top Bottom