• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Anth0ny

i don't think a fake wrestling tshirt is a problem to worry about while these fucking cunts are in power:

03-jimmy-kimmel-mono.6qup4.jpg

44bdbb3129bb0e9b-600x400.jpg

I don't think Vince knows what the word "favouring" means.

If my left arm is injured, I'm not favouring it. I'm favouring my right arm because it's the one that works properly. It is receiving preferential treatment.
You're taking better care of your injured arm. Thus, "favoring it". Marknome.

Btw who was it that asked if I got JBL Flip 4 when I mentioned getting a Bluetooth speaker for my shower?

Because after trying out two different ihome speakers I ended up getting a JBL Flip 4 and it is awesome.

Pikma

Banned
From reddit:

I was thinking of going to smackdown following the PPV this Sunday and saw that the lower bowl tickets are literally 20 dollars a piece.
Is it usually that cheap? Even the WWE live event this Monday is at least 35 dollars a ticket.
😂😂😂😂

Menome

Btw who was it that asked if I got JBL Flip 4 when I mentioned getting a Bluetooth speaker for my shower?

Because after trying out two different ihome speakers I ended up getting a JBL Flip 4 and it is awesome.

That was me.

Would you say you favour the Flip 4 then?

Bronx-Man

Banned
This is so random but Menome's avatar reminds me, the pansexual flag is so great to look at:

SPlE68E.jpg

All those primary colors. Look how bright that shit is. It's what a flag made by Jack Kirby would look like, all it needs is the little bubbles and shit.

Just so damn bright and bold. Love it.

This is so random but Menome's avatar reminds me, the pansexual flag is so great to look at:

SPlE68E.jpg

All those primary colors. Look how bright that shit is. It's what a flag made by Jack Kirby would look like, all it needs is the little bubbles and shit.

Hell yeah. One of the best designs I've ever seen

That was me.

Would you say you favour the Flip 4 then?

I love it.

Being able to hold the play button to make a direct line with Siri instead of relying on the speakerphone mic to hear me say Hey Siri and then hear anything else is amazing. I can actually use voice commands in the shower to play random songs as the whims hit me and it still has a track advance which is nice when I run my shower songs playlist on shuffle.

The sound prioritizes instruments over vocals frequently which is interesting but damn do instruments sound good (most of the time)

Menome

I love it.

Being able to hold the play button to make a direct line with Siri instead of relying on the speakerphone mic to hear me say Hey Siri and then hear anything else is amazing. I can actually use voice commands in the shower to play random songs as the whims hit me and it still has a track advance which is nice when I run my shower songs playlist on shuffle.

The sound prioritizes instruments over vocals frequently which is interesting but damn do instruments sound good (most of the time)

It's a great little bit of kit for the price. If you were in the UK, I'd have offered to get one at employee-discount prices. Unfortunately by the time I pay packaging and import duties, I'd probably only save you $10 otherwise.

I'll be grabbing one for myself in the next month or two. Just need to have my own place again so I don't have the in-laws judging my music taste.

Menome

SPlE68E.jpg

What a nice coincidence.

Nobody milkshake-duck this moment or I'll disfavour you.

It's a great little bit of kit for the price. If you were in the UK, I'd have offered to get one at employee-discount prices. Unfortunately by the time I pay packaging and import duties, I'd probably only save you $10 otherwise.

I'll be grabbing one for myself in the next month or two. Just need to have my own place again so I don't have the in-laws judging my music taste.

Awww thanks.

Once I get a bit more money I'm probably gonna get a second one and take advantage of the wirelessly connect two and make on L and one R for true stereo feature...

Someday.

It's a nice versatile piece of equipment.

I used it also to listen to Bryan and Dave in the shower lol. Really great sound for podcasts

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
From reddit:

��������

They've always been cheap as far as I know. The idea is that taking a whole family to Raw doesn't cost anywhere near what actual sports does.

NWA TNA? TNA? Impact? Global? Anthem?

I can't keep track.

Until they stop being carny as all fuck they're TNA.

Menome

Awww thanks.

Once I get a bit more money I'm probably gonna get a second one and take advantage of the wirelessly connect two and make on L and one R for true stereo feature...

Someday.

It's a nice versatile piece of equipment.

I used it also to listen to Bryan and Dave in the shower lol. Really great sound for podcasts

Using Connect+ means you can have the same audio leapfrogging to second/third/fourth etc. devices, so you could keep one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom for uninterrupted star-ratings.

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/915028147443089413 was what was being cited:

"Oh good, I’ve got a new kind of gun creep in my mentions: Woke gun guy who says marginalised people need guns to defend themselves. Fuck off"

I'm on his side, fuck guns

Well that's only the second most absurd thing I've read today... the first was the guy asking Progress to move their venue because there's no Vegetarian/Vegan restaurants near it.

Using Connect+ means you can have the same audio leapfrogging to second/third/fourth etc. devices, so you could keep one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom for uninterrupted star-ratings.

Yep but you can also assign one to be the L speaker and one to be the R for that more authentic stereo sound... which is fucking killer. If only Dave and Bryan recorded themselves one in the L and the other in the R (ala the true stereo recording fof Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel) cause then one speaker could be Dave and the other Bryan and I could move their voices around XD

Quiet haters, or you wont get your next slice of Kanetober this week
JR3c2zA.gif

Speaking of infinite, MvC holding back its complete actual newcomer characters as DLC... I mean sure it was pretty likely from the moment Sigma was presented as a main villain AND DLC but JEEEEEZUS Capcom.

Mahonay

Banned
Quiet haters, or you wont get your next slice of Kanetober this week
JR3c2zA.gif

Speaking of infinite, MvC holding back its complete actual newcomer characters as DLC... I mean sure it was pretty likely from the moment Sigma was presented as a main villain AND DLC but JEEEEEZUS Capcom.
Capcom are their own worst enemies.

Top Bottom