• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Hey what was that Vince quote we used this image to make fun of?
I dunno man. There's A LOT that applies to.
Thank you for ignoring my question OINK😔
No problemo :^)
Quiet haters, or you wont get your next slice of Kanetober this week
JR3c2zA.gif

Speaking of infinite, MvC holding back its complete actual newcomer characters as DLC... I mean sure it was pretty likely from the moment Sigma was presented as a main villain AND DLC but JEEEEEZUS Capcom.
DKC 1 best SNES game

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Someone just complained that Balor isn't as over as he was before he got hurt.

I mean, he did 2 things on the main roster before he got hurt: 1) Roman clean, 2) win the world title clean in a demon costume.

Sometimes, a shooter trying to shoot on a worker doesn't work out.

tumblr_ohci92pYxY1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

I had no idea Eddie Kingston had a match with Dan Severn. I must find this match.

Also, Steve Blackman, Don Frye, Dan Severn, Ken Shamrock should invade and bring a new generation of shooters into the E.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I liked the video where the WWE guys tried to guess their ratings and both Sheamus and Rusev bitched about their rating needing to be better than Sami Zayn's rating.

Nekofrog

Banned
Maybe it's just me being hyper sensitive, and I haven't read past a few pages ago, but some of those shooting gifs seem like very poor taste considering what's going on right now

somedevil

Tuesday’s WWE Smackdown Live averaged 2.323 million viewers for USA Network, according to Showbuzzdaily.com. The October 4, 2016 edition of Smackdown delivered 2.316 million viewers.

Smackdown aired opposite MLB’s American League Wildcard game, which delivered 6.733 million viewers for ESPN last night.

That game destroyed last years mlb playoff game by 2.5 million. Yankees and Aaron Judge are a draw.

Smackdown aired opposite MLB’s American League Wildcard game, which delivered 6.733 million viewers for ESPN last night.

That game destroyed last years mlb playoff game by 2.5 million. Yankees and Aaron Judge are a draw.

To be fair, the baseball game had a guy take a baseball to the groin.

Fucker no sold it too.

Sephzilla

Friend Bronx-Man, are you ready to see your Cowboys get exposed again by the real America's Team?

Seriously, watch the WWE '12 version of the glitch. It has me laughing every time. Just when you think you should turn it off because nothing better is going to happen, something else amazing happens. Even after a length black screen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2AweVxT1aKY&feature=youtu.be

When he finally comes back I was literally like "there's no way it can get funnier" and then he Dhalsim's over the barricade and I just about fell out of my chair

Bronx-Man

Banned
Friend Bronx-Man, are you ready to see your Cowboys get exposed again by the real America's Team?
Exposed? Last time I checked, you boys let a rookie QB mount a 18 point comeback in the span of one quarter. Squeaked by and got really exposed by the Dirty Birds.

Sephzilla

Exposed? Last time I checked, you boys let a rookie QB mount a 18 point comeback in the span of one quarter. Squeaked by and got really exposed by the Dirty Birds.

As someone who had zero hope for the Packers come playoff time last year, shutting down Jerryworld was the highlight of my football season :)

Getting fucking stomped on by the Falcons hurt though

I gave Tropical freeze three chances and could never wrap my head around the controls and the character's physics. I hated it. This is before you get to the trial and error bullshit.

Top Bottom