• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Its because Taguchi Japan are the greatest wrestling stable in the world and they are all really good friends who have great times with each other.

Hex

Banned
Ricochet is legit superhuman.
Ospreay is great and so are others, but the Prince-King is on a whole different level.

Hex

Banned
That's not how you spell LIJ or The Elite

tumblr_o4rh6jsvZW1udh5n8o1_500.gif

Foggy

Great debut

Jr tag division is now 10x more interesting than the heavyweight tag division as opposed to 9x more interesting

That finisher was weird.

Agree but it looked better on the replay. I've never been a big fan of those kinds of finishers from tag teams but it's good enough.

Hex

Banned
Omg War Machine look even more ridiculous than usual.

They had a really fun match at the last WGPW ppv with the Bucks.
I guess Bucks luggage got lost so they were wresting in "dad jeans".
After they ended up doing the Warmachine arm bash with each other.

Foggy

I so can't wait for post-excursion Kitamura.

It's been repeated enough that I'm not sure if there's truth to it or just speculation taken as fact, but the assumption is that his age and popularity will mean he'll either have an abbreviated excursion or none at all

Sumo Hall is filled with thousands of people who left work early. Or maybe it's a national holiday. No wonder they're so hot.

Jr Tag division is so much more interesting than the HW tag division. So much more. I kinda feel bad for these guys having to follow the last match.

mrboo001

Banned
Alright managed to wake up before the main half, just seen the RGP 3K guys. Nice to see Smith is back

Lol nice dive attempt there

Researching the seating arrangements here would have been a great idea, cramped as fuck in these boxes trying to sit cross legged with two poor Japanese guys :(
Great view of the show though Will post pics later

Nekofrog

Banned
I love the very concept of the young boys even being around the ring in the first place, because then there's a natural outlet for heels to be violently entertaining by pummeling them for zero reason at every moment possible

Foggy

Researching the seating arrangements here would have been a great idea, cramped as fuck in these boxes trying to sit cross legged with two poor Japanese guys :(

Yeah I could never hang in one of those seats

Fight through it, have fun

this exit feels like an NXT farewell

Well they're ROH guys so possible they won't be doing NJPW for a bit or something

I love the very concept of the young boys even being around the ring in the first place, because then there's a natural outlet for heels to be violently entertaining by pummeling them for zero reason at every moment possible

It's the best thing about Suzuki-gun

:( no reaction to Scurll lol

Ah man, gotta work through it. I face the same issues whenever I am in Asia or SE Asia. Hope you are having and have a great time either way!

You got to see Funky Future and War Machine get well and truly fucked... I'm jealous

mrboo001

Banned
I'm watching the english stream for the undercard stuff and sheesh.... as a Canadian from the prairies I have to apologize for heel guy. Guys a frickin dinosaur

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Nak is done and its not just the booking either, except from that very first match with Sam, he never looked like he meshed in the wwe, even in nxt.

He's too... "anime" for lack of a better word. His maneurisms and screams work in Japan because most people do those there, when you are the only one doing it, it feels off.

That and he clearly doesnt give a fuck compared to the njpw days. Such a shame. Hopefully we still get that AJ match, but probably not lol.

Yeah I could never hang in one of those seats

Fight through it, have fun

Ah man, gotta work through it. I face the same issues whenever I am in Asia or SE Asia. Hope you are having and have a great time either way!

You got to see Funky Future and War Machine get well and truly fucked... I'm jealous

Hope it's fun despite the seating!
These are not built for 6 foot 4 150 kilo guys, need to loose more weight next time
I'm kicking myself for not pre booking sime ringside seats with Govoyagin XD even second floor would be better
Great show though :D

Top Bottom