• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

It probably is.

I would rather that be how Jay White comes back than have Callihan tbh.

Oh right... how about neither.

ZwIEpJI.jpg

Also Tanahashi's hair is horrendous

Hasney

Yes, underrated facials and visuals! He's great at it.

Samis facials are some of the best in the biz. I love the way he steadied himself and looked like he was putting thoughts out of his mind about losing his career and how people said he could never win the title before hitting that final Helluva kick on Neville.

So good.

Foggy

Tana just smacked Juice :/

I think Sami would do really well in New Japan

I know people think he's a bit of a goober, he is, but he can hang for sure. They just have to give him the right matchups

Sami/Hiromu would be lit

I just wish he'd wrestle in ring gear instead of street clothes

Yeah I agree. He has the kind of look and intensity that'll translate and lord knows he's willing to take the most disgusting bumps.

mrboo001

Banned
Holy shit Juice got the pin! I was about to say it crazy how equal there are showing him to the other 3 but this is even more crazy.

I marked out hardcore for heel Sami! :D

Even though WWE will probably f**k it up completely, I have zero confidence in anything they do.

Biggest lol goes to the foot on the rope pinfall break during a NO COUNTOUTS, NO DISQUALIFICATION, FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE HELL.. IN.. A.. CELL! match though.

LOL

Top Bottom