• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

HotchieMotchie

Neo Member
It is so weird that we're at a point where Smackdown finally has a few interesting arcs but the WWE Championship storyline is the one no one gives a shit about and is arguably the worst written

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It is so weird that we're at a point where Smackdown finally has a few interesting arcs but the WWE Championship storyline is the one no one gives a shit about and is arguably the worst written

I mentioned this in the HIAC thread - not a bad problem to have when your writing is so strong for the main event scene that they don't need the championship, and it can instead be used to propel others to the top. It's not a bad thing.

Could we all want a better Jinder storyline? Sure. Is his reign just fine? Yeah. It's fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpTfNZunxRM Cornette and Santino got into an altercation over their prior history at a fan convention yesterday

I saw that and didn't know how to feel, but I love watching shit escalate.

Recall

Ever since 2013 NJPW have got the formula down of the top 3 matches delivering in huge and exciting ways and sending people home happy.

I saw that and didn't know how to feel, but I love watching shit escalate.

An account was basically that they saw each other, Santino reached out his hand and Cornette shook it, but then Santino told him to apologize for the slap 10 years ago, Jim was basically heard there telling him to fuck off, and Santino refused to let him leave blocking his way each time. Eventually security came

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
An account was basically that they saw each other, Santino reached out his hand and Cornette shook it, but then Santino told him to apologize for the slap 10 years ago, Jim was basically heard there telling him to fuck off, and Santino refused to let him leave blocking his way each time. Eventually security came

xpEmHyi.gif

HotchieMotchie

Neo Member
I mentioned this in the HIAC thread - not a bad problem to have when your writing is so strong for the main event scene that they don't need the championship, and it can instead be used to propel others to the top. It's not a bad thing.

Could we all want a better Jinder storyline? Sure. Is his reign just fine? Yeah. It's fine.
I mean, I'm glad that Smackdown finally seems to have storylines worth following, but I would say that Jinder's reign has gone below "fine" to "boring." and we're going to have at least another two months of this, because there's no way WWE is going to strip him of the title until the India tour is done. And that means ~8 more weeks of Jinder taking up 20 minutes on Smackdown to tell everyone how racist they are. How do you make a storyline interesting when everyone knows nothing is going to happen until December?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
started my Keto diet, decided to stop being a useless cunt and actually try to improve myself. Wish me luck >_>

It helps that its a diet with meat, I think I can "easily" get rid of all the carb shit (potatoes, rice, pasta) etc if I have my meat.

started my Keto diet, decided to stop being a useless cunt and actually try to improve myself. Wish me luck >_>

It helps that its a diet with meat, I think I can "easily" get rid of all the carb shit (potatoes, rice, pasta) etc if I have my meat.
You can do it! *

*I haven't so can't confirm but you probably can

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Keto is easy, you will be successful. Stay the course, no cheat meals, nothing questionable.

BritWres not immune to the #TrumpLife

DLoz9GWXcAISkHU

This shouldn't be surprising, considering Bagga urged LDN fans to vote leave and has praised Trump a ton. Plus, he's generally a fucking slimeball, by most accounts.

Wonder if Darius Carter's figured out why no one gives a shit about his LDN "world" title win and impending UK tour with LDN.

This shouldn't be surprising, considering Bagga urged LDN fans to vote leave and has praised Trump a ton. Plus, he's generally a fucking slimeball, by most accounts.

Wonder if Darius Carter's figured out why no one gives a shit about his LDN "world" title win and impending UK tour with LDN.

Oh yeah, no, I remember people chatting shit about Bagga over a decade ago, he's a giant shit I'm surprised is still around.

Finally spotted some indy posters where I live in Guildford, of course it's LDN 😂

Egg0

Banned

Good luck dude. When I was starting my diet, I looked into doing Keto. Then I saw that I couldn't eat grains or rice and that was a deal breaker because rice was part of my daily food source.

I ended up just going with the "eat less shitty foods and a exercise a bunch" diet. It worked out pretty well.

Just saw this elsewhere but I thought it was a good point.

Shane took the suicide bump last night to help Sami get into a storyline. That's a huge push of faith as well, and close to KO being allowed to headbutt Vince in terms of trust.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just saw this elsewhere but I thought it was a good point.

Shane took the suicide bump last night to help Sami get into a storyline. That's a huge push of faith as well, and close to KO being allowed to headbutt Vince in terms of trust.

Yeah, a lot of people don't really see why Shane or Vince are involved, but this is a hell of an endorsement, especially Shane giving his body for this angle. It's huge.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zayn turn is awesome. The redemption arc is gonna be off the charts. You'll all see.

#ZaynRedemptionArc

(this way I can parade this post around in front of yalls faces when he MAIN EVENTS WRASSLEMANIA in a year or two)

miserable

hey whatever happened to Omega's supposed title shot?

is that limited to only one person who beats the champ in G1? or is it conveniently forgotten a la WWE?

Forkball

KoPW was a fun card. Hard to believe NJPW could top the Nak/Mahal match but they did it.

+Ricochet is so talented, and I was surprised that he ate the pin. I guess R3K need to look legit.
+I've never seen a War Machine match, but now I'm an instant fan. The crowd was really into them and they have both agility and strength. We need more of these guys.
+Ospreay vs. Kushida was match of the night for me. Intensely energetic and both wrestlers looked impressive with some wildly creative offense. The crowd was insane during this match.
+Natio vs. Ishii was also excellent. We all know the Tokyo Dome isn't going to be main evented by Ishii vs. Evil, but there were so many great near fall spots that you really believed for a split second that Ishii could take it. Naito is easily the most over guy in the company.
+Okada vs. Evil was pretty bland in comparison to other other two singles matches. Out of all the LIJ members, I would certainly rank Evil in last place. They did a good job booking Evil prior to KoPW, making him seem like an unlikely threat, someone who simply had Okada's number, but I wasn't impressed at all by him in this match. He can only throw so many weak elbows. Okada's offense is always exciting to witness so I can't say this is a bad match. I'm just still not sold on Evil.

And the biggest heel move of the night was Okada interrupting Naito WHY OKADA WHY

Top Bottom