• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Zach

sting.gif

Heroman

Banned
Man, Will ospeay is one of the best wrestlers in the world.
and this Kushida feud will be remember as one of the great jr feuds in history

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Been a while since I been hyped for Storyline, but in back of my head, I feel they are going to fuck it up.

Just enjoy the ride. Nothing's perfect, but you never know, there could be a lot of good in this.

Hasney

Just got done with Usos V New Day. Good god, that might be my favourite HIAC where they don't leave. It was brutal and uncomfortable in spots and that Woods fighting spirit near the end was fantastic. That fucking headbutt.

Woods is having the best matches of his career these past few months, while I don't want new day to break up I think it would be nice if they went for singles titles.

Mahonay

Banned
Just got done with Usos V New Day. Good god, that might be my favourite HIAC where they don't leave. It was brutal and uncomfortable in spots and that Woods fighting spirit near the end was fantastic. That fucking headbutt.
The spot where Woods is just hammering one of the Usos with his cuffed hands was also really great. Xavier keeps delivering and having that little extra something, he's the current standout in the New Day right now.

Mahonay

Banned
The true Hell in a Cell is going on with the knowledge that Jinder's champ till Mania
Time to go dig up posts from some people here that thought Jinder was going to suddenly be a great monster heel when he got the belt out of nowhere, despite not being talented outside of being REAL JACKED BABY.

The spot where Woods is just hammering one of the Usos with his cuffed hands was also really great. Xavier keeps delivering and having that little extra something, he's the current standout in the New Day right now.

This match told a much better story to me than Shane & KO. The will they, wont they, of going off the cage was just tired. We all knew Shane was going to do a high spot, there is no 'drama' in that anymore.

I would have been much more invested in the Sami 'turn' had it not gone down how it did either.

Hasney

Yeah, Edge and Christian on the podcast hammer on about the little details that can elevate a moment into something memorable and while Woods isn't the greatest in the ring (although he's still good), he just has the right reaction or facial to sell a moment. That desperation save while handcuffed and collapsed on Big E and getting in the face of the Uso trapped in Bamboo really made those parts.

Top Bottom