• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Time to go dig up posts from some people here that thought Jinder was going to suddenly be a great monster heel when he got the belt out of nowhere, despite not being talented outside of being REAL JACKED BABY.
He's still more interesting than orton

miserable

22 years ago:

https://rutube.ru/video/fb5419f4f1846f8402c0287663651055

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
AJ next in line to be fed to Jinder to make him look legit.

Mahonay

Banned
He's still more interesting than orton
He's never had a match as good as Orton's baseline level matches. Jinder has a more interesting look and entrance than Orton, but that's it. They both have some of the most boring promos in the business.

Jinder needs the Singh Brothers to cover for his considerable short comings as a worker.

This is like saying watching paint dry is technically more interesting than watching a rock try to move. Neither of those should still be things you do or like doing
Yeah but here's the thing

You know the paint is gonna dry

You have no idea if the rock will ever move, and if it does, it means something

MG310

The spot where Woods is just hammering one of the Usos with his cuffed hands was also really great. Xavier keeps delivering and having that little extra something, he's the current standout in the New Day right now.

Also great was the bit where he was slipping in some jabs while they were pinning an Uso to the cage with kendo sticks.

Zach

I'd be fine with old carnies fleecing their fans if they were all rich like Dental Plan. But you gotta imagine some of these people are going to lose their trailer splurging on Sting autographs.

Hasney

I'm sure I speak for many when I say that the money for photos would only be worth it if he was in full lobster face paint.

Hasney

I'd be fine with old carnies fleecing their fans if they were all rich like Dental Plan. But you gotta imagine some of these people are going to lose their trailer splurging on Sting autographs.

YouTuber Anth0ny thinking if he wants NJPW or Sting tickets:

nsr.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the fact that naito holds lij meetings at some japanese Perkins is proof he's the best character worker in wrestling

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got called out in a creepy pedo kideo game thread for my avatar.

I need Max Landis now more than ever.

Mahonay

Banned
Wow. That was super close. I still cant believe Shane is still jumping off the Cell. Father time is going to catch up to him someday with all the injuries from doing these stunts.
He's pretty god damn amazing at falling perfectly off shit like this. He's more precise and able to control his body than most when it comes to this specific stunt. Insanely easy for it to go wrong though, and just have your life ended or get paralyzed in an instant. Really not worth it
I got called out in a creepy pedo kideo game thread for my avatar.

I need Max Landis now more than ever.
No one to blame but yourself, pal. NVM screwed NVM.
Was it the same deal as Mania where there was an airbag or whatever under the table? Cause if not he's nuts
Did not appear to be an airbag this time. I'm not sure how he didn't badly hurt himself.

Top Bottom